Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X sexy liza x - Farnborough  (Read 952 times)

Offline sennason

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had seen Liza`s old profile a while back and pondered whether to see her or not then it disappeared from AW only to come back this week. I wasn't  about  to let the chance pass a second time so gave it a go.
Comms
  Answered straight away. Explained I wanted a hour, time confirmed Text arrived a minute later with clear details.
Venue
 Modern block of flats with communal entrance, good safe area not many people about. Parking is a bit of an issue as I couldn't see any visitor parking but not a big problem as I parked in the next street. I text to confirm I had arrived and got a quick text back confirming the flat number. Rung the bell and was quickly let in. The flat itself looked very clean.I think there is another woman working there as I could hear somebody moving about.

Liza
 I was met at the door by a smiling Liza and was led into the bedroom. Paperwork handed over I got to get my eyes on Liza. I was not disappointed she is as her photo`s late thirties I would say dressed in white stocking and matching basque holding her almighty tits in...just. She has a bit of a tummy but don`t let that put you off by no means is she fat. She doesn't speak much English but throughout the meeting this didn't seem a problem.she more than makes up for it with her enthusiasm.

The Meeting
We began with some DFK then she knelt down undid my trousers got my cock out and started OWO. I hadn`t asked for OWO but wasn't about to refuse. She was good taking her time lots of variation sometimes Deep.She helped me undress and  we moved onto the  bed for some more DFK. She got her basque off allowing me full access to her tits. She has had a boob job for sure but a good one, I suspect they were big before, now they are enormous. I sucked and played with them for a while before she went back to sucking me, she really was very good, probobly the best I have had in fact. After a while I licked her pussy which was great. It seems everything on her list is available, she didn`t try and stop me doing anything. The got the condom on me and we started in missionary, she made all the right noises and felt good. After a little while I couldnt hold back and unloaded. She cleaned me up and we lay back kissing before round 2. This time was a bit more relaxed and I let her do most of the work which consisted of more OWO. Liza seemed determined to make me cum a second time which I duly did in her mouth. The hour was up but there didn't seem any rush at all.

Summary
Great looking
Great Tits
Very friendly
Enthusiastic 
It was the best Punt I have had for a long while.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (sennason, booradly)
Banned by:

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  (Well done breaking the duck!)

It is helpful to put the location in subject since SE is a big place.  Farnborought, right?

Did she have any UKP mentions on her old profile?  If so what was it?

Offline sennason

Yes Farnborough. I will remember next time!
 I cannot remember if there were any reviews on her old profile, sorry. Or indeed why it dissapeared.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (sennason, booradly)
Banned by: