Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bekkie "classey21" - Bracknell  (Read 1569 times)

King sized ego

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Newbie here and first review - so bear with me.

This meeting took place about 3 or 4 weeks ago - the reason I've not posted it before was simple:
I wasn't aware of this website.

Second visit to Bekkie this year.

Initial comms were good, made 2 or 3 days prior. I gave here a rough time window ( between 12 and 2 ) she said 2.00 was good for an hour booking.
 Sorted.
Arrived on time at her Bracknell punting flat. very hot day so didn't park directly outside but round the corner in the shade, phoned and she was ready and waiting.
Venue is ideal, VERY quiet cul de sac with apartment blocks dotted along it, lots of parking, nobody about.
Doorbell entry phone, stairs straight up to 2nd floor and then the traditional slide into the flat as the door opens, she hides behind, all in one fluid motion routine we all know and love.
Bekkie is a pro. Straight into the gfe welcoming snog, very smiley, dressed in heels and a little green Lacey see-through basque thing. Not my first choice of outfit but I rarely specify too much...in the end a half naked hooker is a half naked hooker. Who really cares?
Was offered a shower and was grateful given the hot day, the flat itself was warm but not unpleasantly so.
A bit of chit-chat and bunged her the money ( £130) before using the bathroom which was clean and functional with fresh towels.

Came out nekked and sat down with her for a drink, she offered wine but I was driving so stuck to water, and anyway, I never drink before punt (age, alcohol and my old fellah don't mix)

Physically Bekkie is in pretty good nick. I would put her early to mid 40s but I'm not a great judge. Very good fake tits, longish light brown hair, slim, a nice smile and generally cute looking. Not a full on head turner but definitely tidy. One point. She is TINY. I think 5 foot maybe 5' 1".
I really like small women with nice tits so if you share that predilection your in for a treat.

So we sit down and chat for a bit, me starkers and her in her little Lacey number. Went on maybe a little too long, 5 or 10 mins but I think she likes to ease in and/or measure you up, I don't think it's a time wasting tactic.
Eventually she wriggles closer and I tell her it's high time she got on her knees and suck my cock. She doesn't need telling twice and is straight in there sucking and wanking me, a bit of DT and mild face -fucking. This goes on for a while, plenty of groping , ball sucking, and wanking with some time- honoured flattery about how big my cock is. You wouldn't want it up your nose for a bogey for sure, but it's not that big. Bekkie is blessed however with very small hands, so for a while one can fantasise as she wanks it into her voracious mouth.

Then we shift over to the bed and there's more oral, I move down onto her with combined oral, a bit of rimming, and bringing her off via her g spot with my fingers.
Cover up, doggy, mish, spooning a bit more doggy with her on the bed and me standing. All good.
These days I'm a once an hour man so I don't rush it, swapping from fucking to oral to keep us both simmering. Ends up with me on my back and her sucking me off to a loud cim finish. She doesn't spill a drop bless her and trots off to spit.

So, for meat of the action it was fine, I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes with women I don't know that well but I get the feeling with Bekkie she's up for all sorts of you ask her. She certainly seems to want to be led a little.
Then we clean up, a bit of a chat, now she wants a glass of wine and we swap stories for a bit and I join her for a drink. During this conversation she tells me about this website! I had no idea of its existence before, so I think she is or was a member...
Next thing I know it's 40 mins past time and we are still gassing. So she is definitely no clock watcher. I'm sure I was her last job for the day, and doubtless if she had another booking it would have been different, but in the end it was I who had to make my excuses and leave, very pleasant really.

To summarise : if you like a fit mature English  independant, then she's right up there, excellent vfm, few downsides if any.
Sure this will become a regular thing-
So, that's my first review...

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.

A small thing: it is helpful to put the AW link in the review (so it is clickable) - it is not needed in the heading. look forward to many more!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only