Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Automated AdultWork email replies  (Read 362 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
What are people's thoughts on automated email replies on AW? I got one back saying to call at such and such time, if I wanted that I would have done it.

Offline Corus Boy

I've no problems with them.

Provided it is followed up with a real reply when she has time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've no problems with them.

Provided it is followed up with a real reply when she has time.
We'll see if I get one, it was about a booking next year, nothing offensive.

Offline Jindybandy

Only thing I hate about them is they obviously generate a ‘new message’ notification to you. So you think you’ve got a new message to read, log on to AW and just see “thanks for your email, I’ll get back to you when I can” type message. Then you get one after each email you send the girl, so even any slight back-and-forth creates loads of the buggers  :dash:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think the ladies can get into trouble with Adultwork if they are deemed to be ignoring emails. Maybe the autoresponse feature gets them off the hook? Personally, Adultwork email is my least favoured option for arranging things but I accept it's often the only way to contact them.
One thing, it's always worth googling them - they often advertise elsewhere or have their own website or Twitter or suchlike and sometimes you'll find a contact number or direct email for them there.

Offline NigelF

I think the ladies can get into trouble with Adultwork if they are deemed to be ignoring emails. Maybe the autoresponse feature gets them off the hook?

I very much doubt it. There are absolutely loads of WGs who ignore their emails and that's before you include the numerous PG scammers, of which there's still plenty about.

Personally, Adultwork email is my least favoured option for arranging things but I accept it's often the only way to contact them.
One thing, it's always worth googling them - they often advertise elsewhere or have their own website or Twitter or suchlike and sometimes you'll find a contact number or direct email for them there.

+1

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I think the ladies can get into trouble with Adultwork if they are deemed to be ignoring emails. Maybe the autoresponse feature gets them off the hook? Personally, Adultwork email is my least favoured option for arranging things but I accept it's often the only way to contact them.
I had a very specific question, AW email was the best option in this case.

Offline cueball

What are people's thoughts on automated email replies on AW? I got one back saying to call at such and such time, if I wanted that I would have done it.
I delete them straight away and wait for the real one to arrive.