Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyLaylaLove Southend on sea  (Read 956 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6834138) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Topcat69

The meet happened a couple of weeks ago.

Location a flat on the Kursaal Estate.Discreet and felt safe,flat was tidy and clean.

Price £90 +20 for filming 30 minute booking.

It is hard for me to get out but the opportunity arose and Layla was quick to respond via AW.
We agreed on some roleplay her doing a strip for me some oral on her spanking,and them a facial which I
could film.Yes she is a large girl but very pretty.She is friendly and easy going.
I found that she needs a bit of direction but responds to it well.I filmed her strip then indulged in some oral she
was very clean,we then had some kissing and sucking on her large boobs,some spanking,more sucking on her boobs
Then onto the climax I requested the facial but for her to leave it on her face and masturbate to climax for me.
She agreed and it was great to splatter her face and then watch her play with herself while it dripped onto her boobs.

So a good value punt with bonus of filming her.
One small niggle she had either perfume or a strong soap smell on her body,nice but I did notice it on me after I left
Managed to dive in shower when I got home other half was out luckily.

Hope this review helps,working less now so may be able to get out more and send more reviews.
Very sorry but do not know how to copy the link to AW perhaps someome can do this for me.