Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1228 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HJurys

Visited end of Jan 19. £70 half hour incall.

Briana had been on holiday for an extended Xmas break so keen to see her after some of her good reviews.

Looks– nice like her pictures but not quite as good in the flesh. If anything the pictures flatter her a little (but who doesn’t do this) and she is on the thin side of slim. Nice breasts considering her frame. Disappointingly she had her hair up and when she put it down she said she hadn’t washed it recently which was true – but if you have just come back from holiday why do this? – it is like turning up at the office looking like a bit of a skank! Also 6 o’clock shadow on top of her muff which again she apologised for and said she couldn’t trim it all the time – but this was her first few days back! Suggested she couldn’t be bothered.

Despite the niggles, still a fit young lady and quite good for the price. Nice Oral without and good shag in all positions. Did her preferred variation on doggy (0ne leg up in the air) which was quite pleasant. Cowgirl with some deep grinding, missionary and Reverse cowgirl. Reverse Oral was good too and her pussie was fresh and tasted good. She doesn’t like fingering!

Briana did have some gum hidden when DFK and I think she kept this in for OWO which was strange but quite a skill I guess. She does do some lip biting when kissing which I quite like but others may hate. She does insist on wiping the cock down with a wet wipe before OWO.
She does have a hint of attitude but was quite friendly with me (especially for a Romanian girl). Got the impression she would like the time to be in her favour and a bit of a challenge when I took control so the session lasted the allotted time. I would say her age is probably accurate and early twenties at most – she insists she is 20 shortly.

All in all, a fit girl but not drop dead gorgeous and a bit unkempt. Good service and relatively friendly for a Romanian girl and a really good shag but with some issues around the edges. Not a bad price either. Would see again but would be wary about variation in her service which others have mentioned – could see her being a problem on a bad day!

Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac