Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool just outside the city centre  (Read 1251 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Richthescouser

External Link/Members Only

30 Mins for £60

Given my last visit was enjoyable, I thought I’d treat myself and text Briana to agree a 30 minute visit with oral and finishing on her tits which was all agreed by text the previous day, and again the morning of the punt, and again as I made my way to her flat.

Got in the room and after a nice kiss she gets a condom out, and I reminded her what we had agreed and got a right attitude back - I can’t do that for 30 minutes. I pointed out what we had agreed and she did give a decent BJ but was clearly not impressed so I asked her to lie back so I can wank and cum in her tits, which she refused. For whatever reason she wouldn’t let me cum on her tits (despite it being agreed three times by text) so I came in her belly button, cleaned myself up and fucked off. 

Would I return - hell no, her attitude has gone right downhill and she is promising things that she won’t deliver. It’s a shame as there aren’t many other options near Liverpool but I would rather travel than waste my time and money with Briana. Especially if she sees this review, as I’d imagine it uniquely identifies me to her.

Offline malu999

Definitely off the HL now - thanks for the review.

Offline milkman10

sorry to hear you had a bad time

seen her a few times and always been good (not white knighting just my experience )

Offline Richthescouser

sorry to hear you had a bad time

seen her a few times and always been good (not white knighting just my experience )

I’ve even left her a positive review for my first visit. Just shows how things change, and how different people have different experiences. I get the feeling she’s in it for a short time to grab as much cash as possible before going home.

Offline fitsy07lfc

Im sorry to read this, been to see her a few times and had no problems, but if she has this attitude next time i see her i will have to write her off completely

Luissuarez777

Shame that cos she's fit as fuck but not spending good money for a splash and dash. I went to see her twice now first time my battery died when I got there so couldn't get door number and 2nd time she wanted me to wait an hour but I couldnt . Went to Siam instead at least you know wot ya gettin however I'm still gonna go and see her cos the first reviews are good and the fact she's fit compensate a little lol

Offline Richthescouser

Im sorry to read this, been to see her a few times and had no problems, but if she has this attitude next time i see her i will have to write her off completely

I was really disappointed at how quickly she’d got worse, hence the review.

Offline Bustydusty

I was really disappointed at how quickly she’d got worse, hence the review.

She needs time off it seems to me

Offline Arthur Wizard

She was on my HL. Being taken right off now.

dude86

Offline MrMog

Well, I was about to give her a call, I think I will have a wank and grab myself a pizza instead.

This is the problem, they get a taste of the money and the light stays on and they try to grab as much as possible, punts go downhill and they end up with a bad rep.

Thanks for the tip-off, saved me a few quid.