Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Kim - Scarborough?  (Read 1457 times)

jsmith50

External Link/Members Only

First time I'm gonna be 'punting' but I found this girl and she looks damn fine. Reverse searched images, phone number etc. Everything looks okay but wondering a few things first.

External Link/Members Only

Looks like it's this girl here, Polish, same age kinda, body, etc. Is it the same girl or am I being paranoid?
She only has one rating so far but it looks like she used to sell her services in Cornwall previously?

Also, any tips you guys might have? Going to be going with the hour service from her.

Offline Scarboroughdude

No tips but I've spotted her also:) she looks well fit, let me know how you get on, she's on my list.

Offline RedKettle

Any updates on this one please?

Got a trip that way myself.

Offline Scarboroughdude

Any updates on this one please?

Got a trip that way myself.

No updates, she still only had 1 AWank rating but she's FAF, as soon as i get some spare dosh she getting a visit from me :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:59:51 pm by Scarboroughdude »

Michael87

Has n e 1 get an update to this lovley lady? It is quite hard to see her face. I would love is somebody had some input on this site.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Has n e 1 get an update to this lovley lady? It is quite hard to see her face. I would love is somebody had some input on this site.

FFS another newbie that's contributed nothing asking for info.  :dash: :dash:

So here's some info. She's now gone oop North so you're going to have to go to Scotlandshire if you intend podging her.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Scarboroughdude

FFS another newbie that's contributed nothing asking for info.  :dash: :dash:

So here's some info. She's now gone oop North so you're going to have to go to Scotlandshire if you intend podging her.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Lol, i like her look but not enough to go to Jockland for podging.  :scare: