Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy-miss-naughty exquisite mature GFE in Vauxhall  (Read 1411 times)

onefortheboys

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This might seem like another review from a fluffy but believe me it isn't. I've punted for over twenty years mainly as a form of self medication for my sex obsession which means that on daily basis I find myself visualising every woman I meet skewered on the end of my cock. I don't punt because I'm not getting any at home, or to to tick off a list of objectives and preferences as not only is my wife fit as fuck, she's filthy too.  The reason I do it is because I get to meet strangers, see them naked and get to fuck them. Recently, punting has been becoming more and more disappointing. With the younger girls, yes they look great and in some cases are fitter than my wife but the sex just doesn't compare and with the more mature women the sex is always good but quite often they don't compare physically. This time however, I can honestly say that the sensual experience I had with Chanel was as good anything I have ever had.

The initial comms were good and I arrived at her cosy flat eager, having taken a little blue earlier in the day. She hid behind the door as she opened it and beckoned me in.  She was wearing the pink and black bra and panties you can see in her profile with four inch heels. I'd put her down as late forties. She's tiny, a bit slimmer than the pictures suggest, blond hair tied up, lovely smooth clear skin and a cute tattoo at the base of her back. We hit it off instantly, you could tell that there was an attraction. We chatted and kissed a bit and I undressed in the lounge before taking a shower. She was quite taken with the size of my cock. The Vagra and her attention seemed to get another inch out of it; I must admit it did look quite impressive. Pretty soon we were on the bed kissing passionately, she unwrapped herself from her bra and panties as we writhed around on the bed she gripped onto my hard-on as if she was scared I would take her away from her. A bit of oral and she told me she wanted to fuck me. She found a condom, put it on and climbed on top and rode me, a mixture of fast and slow all the while she was kissing me passionately and I was caressing her cute little tits until she came.  We paused to drink some champagne and then she demanded that I fuck her again so happily I complied. This time I was on top and it was wonderful to watch my cock disappear into her petite delicate body. By this time she had let her hair down and kisses while we fucked were the kind of kisses that you didn't care that strands of her hair were in our mouths. We continued for about two and a half hours, stopping only for refreshments, a chat and a blow job in the lounge but I counted that we used five condoms in all and I think that the only reason we stopped eventually is that unfortunately  I had to be somewhere else.

I can definitely say that this was the best punt I have ever had.

Hydrant

Nice find and hotlisted. Amazing that she's been on AW for three years now with only one previous UKP review (also positive).