Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel-green1986 - Glasgow  (Read 1092 times)

16 review(s) for rachel-green1986 (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Massageseeker71

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Incall meet Glasgow city centre December. £200 for 2 hours

Comms - done the AW mail and text to confirm on the day. Book a few days in days in advance

Location - Merchant city. Nice apartment with bath. More about that later. Took lift to floor.

The girl - from previous reviews she was as expected. Photos seem to be old but she was my type so more than happy. Very chatty and made me feel at ease. Yes may not be for everyone

The meet - started off with kissing and then oral both ways. Then into sex in a few positions be for I came. Rachel offers a bunny therapy and I really wanted to try this. It was great fun while she played run rubbed me while we were both in the bath. Another reason I had booked her and a longer session was a massage. The massage was in the bed after the bath. Really relaxing and helped ease any aches. She is very good and it was an all over massage.

Next it was back for round two. Rachel started off with owo to get me aroused again. Onto sex in a few positions and finished in doggy. Wee chat at the end. She said she was going to be retiring but looks like she is still going and planning another trip up. Hope to meet again next time.

The whole meet was an experience rather than just a quick half hour. Would do again if funds permit

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:11:02 pm by Massageseeker71 »