Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcy of Blair Street Sauna  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Charlie Richdson

Blair Street Sauna

Edinburgh old town, located in very busy street. 

I was out drinking with some mates, ended up in the vicinity of BSS, so thought why not.

Walked in and asked the lady at the desk, who's available pretending that I am who they are lol, she mentioned a name that came across on here recently, so said I go for Darcy, Paid £25 at the door, was let in and showed the lounge, walked in and there was 3 ladies, to be introduced to Darcy and oh God I made the right choice, Darcy is tall good looking girl, in her twenties, blonde hair, nice soft lips. She welcomed me with kiss, and led the way to the room, was given a clean towel, and offered a shower which I took, in the meantime she was getting undressed, to come out of the shower to be met with naked lady with her cracking body.

Action:  loads of kissing followed by loads of sucking and licking, good techniques and enthusiasm from her, was hard and ready to pound her within a minute.
on with the condom, and we started in doggy where I was pounding her and enjoying the look of her ass, then we switched to miss on her demand by saying give a good pound while you on top,  plenty of dirty talk, and not too long I covered her face and mouth with my massive loads. had another shower and had spare few minutes enough for a quick chat.

Left the venues with a massive smile on my face and feeling that I am 10 years younger, credit to her energy and enthusiasm

Worth mentioning that I paid £60 for 30 minutes and £20 for cim plus the £25 at the door.

Verdict: excellent punt with this good looking girl, defo would repeat this amazing experience again

Offline mrwhite

I wish she'd been available the day I visited.... that was exactly the sort of meet I would have wanted!

Offline Problem Child

Ha! Was literally going to say the exact same thing.
When the next *asking for advice on saunas* thread pops up, the answer should simply be “Darcy BSS”

Offline Charlie Richdson

Amazing experience this one, been down there couple of times already