Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 1961 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Sparky Legs

First review in a while due to one reason and another.

Found myself away with work in London Town so thought i'd arrange a meeting with someone. Went for Emily as she's got loads of reviews on here mostly positive.

Comms: Pretty good, can be a bit slow at times. Initial contact via AW then once arranged switched to WhatsApp. She gets booked up so would book as far in advance as possible, I booked 3 days in advance.

Venue: 2 mins walk from Aldgate East Station, Great venue probably the best I've been too. Called Emily when arrive at Postcode she then guides you in from there, even calls the lift for you. No one around when i was there so all good in that department.

Cost: Paid £220 for 1 Hour

Meeting: Emily met met me at the door wearing my outfit request of choice and looked fantastic. Shower offered and accepted, loads of toiletries available to use.  All services were on offer of which I indulged in DFK, OWO, Rimming (On her), Light finger play, Sex in multiple positions. Won't go in to any details as its been said before in previous reviews, just wanted to add another positive for this lady.

Overall a great punt, will most definitely return when next in town.

External Link/Members Only

Offline gentleman224

She is a star .. you are lucky to find her time just 3 days in advance.

Offline Sparky Legs

the best imho

Yeah it was showing as Fully booked on AW, but thought I’d drop her a message anyway….. I got lucky I guess.

Offline Sparky Legs

Yeah it was showing as Fully booked on AW, but thought I’d drop her a message anyway….. I got lucky I guess.

Yeah I can see why’s she’s so popular 👌🏻

Online patelprat

GFE expert - one of the very best! I have had the pleasure of her company a few times now.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 08:08:42 pm by patelprat »

Online boardyhell

booked Emily for my birthday present
amazing coincidence is that her birthday is two days away from mine, she shares the same birthday as my ex wife
one is stunning lady, best not to comment on the ex

Offline Sparky Legs

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 09:25:14 pm by Sparky Legs »

Offline Sparky Legs

Agreed mate  :thumbsup:

Fair play pal, hope you have a great time, report back if you already haven’t  :thumbsup:

Online patelprat

Fair play pal, hope you have a great time, report back if you already haven’t  :thumbsup:

Why you keep quoting yourself?  :lol:

Online boardyhell

gorgeous face ,18 year old body, great personality
sexual skills of a soon to be a 37 year old
no fake boobs

Online boardyhell

Online patelprat