Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are the SPs on VS who ask for deposits scammers?  (Read 309 times)

Offline oli7474

After being let down by a lot of the quality on AW i decided to venture to VS and sent some feelers out.

Two of the girls who replied said they wanted 90%-100% deposit via bank transfer for their services. I decided not to but are these scammer accounts? I've never had SPs ask for deposits before on there

Offline Barry782

I would imagine you'll not be seeing much in the way of returns, if you part with your money.

Throw your net further afield of the quality is not great, currently.  Or try something different like a massage parlor etc.

B

Offline oli7474

I would imagine you'll not be seeing much in the way of returns, if you part with your money.

Throw your net further afield of the quality is not great, currently.  Or try something different like a massage parlor etc.

B

Agreed I found one that seems to be offering A levels included in £80 which seems decent and Liza Thai Girl who is touring and includes FK at the same price. I've had two massage parlour stints recently and wanted to try something different.

Offline fastnet

Simple rule for deposits.   Never even consider paying one, not ever.

Offline PilotMan

Never pay a deposit.

I had a Vivastreet deposit scammer going around in circles this week - he / she really got pissed off with me  :lol:

number 07537187290

External Link/Members Only

The account surname is Kraiz at a Starling bank.