Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police officer was moonlighting as a prostitute while on sick leave  (Read 2289 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

A police officer was moonlighting as a prostitute while on sick leave from a force which has been plagued by sex scandals, a disciplinary hearing heard.

Source: External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline S.X. MacHine

Was the cop breaking the law by offering sex for money? No. Admittedly, a breach of police regs designed to prevent cops being blackmailed.
Will our society ever rid itself of religiously based anti sex prejudice?

Offline Rocket Scientist

was expecting it to be about a female officer  :wacko:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

was expecting it to be about a female officer  :wacko:
yep me too but I suppose it ain't rocket science

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Anyone ever punted an off-duty cop or even an ex-cop? Not me. I suppose it will remain a hole in my bucket list.

Offline Deepstroker

Apparently he had "performance issues" at work. Lets hope they didnt spill over into his sideline. I doubt he got much custom apart from gay/bi males..

Offline Cum_again

I used to see a girl in Bracknell that was a police officer on maternity leave.  She did it to make ends meet.  Hit all the papers, horrendous for her and they showed very unflattering pictures.

But she was a fantastic prostitute  :D. Best sex I’ve ever had to be honest, had really good sexual chemistry with her...

Sadly missed..

Online magnetico

I used to see a girl in Bracknell that was a police officer on maternity leave.  She did it to make ends meet.  Hit all the papers, horrendous for her and they showed very unflattering pictures.

But she was a fantastic prostitute  :D. Best sex I’ve ever had to be honest, had really good sexual chemistry with her...

Sadly missed..

Did you get the handcuffs treatment?  :sarcastic:
External Link/Members Only

Offline HarryZZ

Was it April 1st? His name is Dick Holder!

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

External Link/Members Only

I’m pretty sure it’s this guy and his girlfriend. They have an AW account. As this Iain the public domain, I’m sure it’s okay to post.