Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jennifer of House of Divine victoria  (Read 1588 times)

secular

External Link/Members Only
I met jennifer on Friday at their HOD2 location which is discreet and clean. Jennifer looks really  young I would say in her early 20s beautiful blonde. We started of with some light kissing then she went down and gave me deep throat owo which felt really good. We had sex in a few position until I finally released my load. Jennifer has a very lovely peronality and made me feel comfortable.

My negative points.were that I could ditect a slight smell of cigarettes in her breath and that she charged me £70 for a half hour punt. I usually pay £60 at other locations.

Offline iPad3

Popcorn at the ready!!!!, here we go again!?!? :D

Offline iPad3

Popcorn at the ready!!!!, here we go again!?!? :D

Ok maybe not as have just seen the ops other review (odd that it doesn't register in his review count), much more informative and balanced.

Offline beanfarmer05

Hod has had a run of poor reviews across various girls recently here and on other forums so this first time review will be treated with suspicion.

Several months ago whilst visiting Ella at hod I bumped into Jennifer whilst wandering back from my shower. Physically she is very impressive, tanned and toned with not an ounce of fat. So at least his description of her is correct

vt

...she charged me £70 for a half hour punt. I usually pay £60 at other locations.

That is the price at the HoD London locations and has been since late 2011. It was said that some of the £10 increase was given to the girls that work there.

Due to punter protests they kept the £60 price at their MK locations...of course, costs are lower in MK.

yumyum3

I've reviewed Jennifer on here and can confirm the OP's review. I had a lovely fuck and she is a nice lady with a great attitude. Can't recall detecting smoke on her breath.

Gre53

Definitely correct about the fag breath -I saw her at HOD two weeks ago. Also think she's closer to 30 than 20 years old :) Found her a tad unfriendly and mechanical like so many of the Brit girls at HOD :(

Is the same girl who works at The London Retreat as Mistress Sarah-

External Link/Members Only