Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FranchescaDiamond / Frankie - Leicester  (Read 805 times)

3 review(s) for FranchescaDiamond (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Ingens65

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Frankie was doing £50 half hours and as I'd had her in my HL for a while, the time seemed right....

Wanted to meet first thing Saturday so I messaged Thursday evening saying exactly what I wanted and giving my contact number (I don't need to worry about being texted). She texted Friday morning and I got a booking done on AW so we were set...apart from teh postcode. I like to check in early for a morning meet and she responded quickly but didn't send me the postcode until about 45 mins before time - a bit tight given my half hour journey time. I was flapping a bit tbh but it all came together.

Easy to find area, modern housing estate. Slight problem with the bell as there are a dozen or so flats and the numbers have faded. Did mention that so hopefully it gets fixed but that's a first timer's problem

Physically she's as described in her profile, maybe a few years older than stated but when you get to my age a few years don't matter. She's got a rather smaller bum than her profile picture makes out (a bit of a shame imho) and a bit of a tummy but overall in very good shape. Obviously a sunbed lover.

Very friendly girl, relaxed and chatty but not to the point of letting it get in the way of the action. Started with some kissing - passionate but not DFK. I was after loads of oral and she obliged. Nice technique, soft mouth and she asked how I like it (nice touch to be able to ask for slow and sensuous). Asked for 69 and got up close with her large labia and clit stud (new for me) which she seemed to enjoy. She's quite vocal in her appreciation (not too oooh aah) but I suspect it's good acting. Still works for me though! That said, she was getting quite wet so it wasn't all put on. At this point I had a change of plan. She was clearly pretty tight and I had a real boner (not guaranteed these days) so we went for sex in mish with her legs tucked up. I can't pound away but she was perfectly OK with going real slow / both of us wanking her (no not at the same time) with me inside.
I wanted to finish with a swallow so she went down on me. Lots of eye contact again. Then came the only niggle of the meet. I asked to be sucked off and while she did get me to come using her mouth, she didn't take it all in. Maybe I should have been more clear about what I wanted but that was a bit of a crimp on the ending. Overall though, I had a good time and it's a definite positive. I'd definitely go back