Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford / vivastreet / rom / b&s / walk out  (Read 1060 times)

Offline bedhedred

Both these phones did racial profiling. Which country you from etc. "White" is the correct answer. Same postcode near vicarage Lane. I reckon it's the same girl trying to lure with 2 profiles, neither of them is her.

External Link/Members Only

I arrived having confirmed no particular services in advance. I headed into the dismal cheap hotel. The girl wasn't any of those pictured... Which I knew would be the case.

She was short. Reasonably pretty, but she managed to sound slightly irritated as soon as I began to discuss services. I just said don't worry and left almost immediately.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 10:52:06 pm by bedhedred »

Offline paul90

Both these phones did racial profiling. Which country you from etc. "White" is the correct answer. Same postcode near vicarage Lane. I reckon it's the same girl trying to lure with 2 profiles, neither of them is her.

I arrived having confirmed no particular services in advance. I headed into the dismal cheap hotel. The girl wasn't any of those pictured... Which I knew would be the case.

She was short. Reasonably pretty, but she managed to sound slightly irritated as soon as I began to discuss services. I just said don't worry and left almost immediately.
They are most likely Romanian or Bulgarians, B&S is major issue especially on Vivastreet.

Offline bedhedred

I knew damn well, long before I got there. I'm saying that the girl had a face on and attitude from the get go, so I pulled a sharp u turn.

Offline paul90

I knew damn well, long before I got there. I'm saying that the girl had a face on and attitude from the get go, so I pulled a sharp u turn.
You did right thing, in the past I used to stay, now I learned it is better to walk than waste my time and bread.

Offline Tomcat

I heard that hotel on Vicarage Lane had issues with two WG's arguing over a punter few months back police were called so they started to screen lone female guests.

Offline Momodan38

I think I mentioned the following to you before. I mostly covered the E1, E3, E14 and E15 areas. All of them obvious B&S but went on there like yourself hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

I’ve found Stratford Vivastreet girls the worst to be on there. I must have seen 6 or so (before my review period). I know it’s relatively a small sample, but they were the worst looking ones I’ve come across in East London. Walked on all of them except one, who agreed to kissing for £20 or so extra. That was a waste as her breath stank and I put a stop to it after 2 seconds.

South Quay (E14) usually have the best looking girls (IMO of course) but have the worst service list, usually only OW and penetration, you do get a hidden gem here and there that allows kissing and owo included in the price, but it’s very rare. I would say I sampled maybe around 10 or so, walked out on only two based on looks. So mostly strictly P&D. I have reviewed two of the so called hidden gems, Rico and HotRossie. They started out great, but by the time I did my review the services became pretty subpar sadly.

E3 (Devons Road, Bow etc…) and E1 (Algate East, Spitalfield etc…) areas have been hit and miss with me, basically a cross between South Quay and Stratford. Saw two Brazilians in those areas, amazing fucks, never saved the numbers or profile, won’t even recognise the profiles at this point so lost to me forever. Also came across some real dogs on the flip side.

Most of the girls from Devons Road, South Quay and Bow Road area usually put themselves under the Canary Wharf - E14 area in the profile.

I’m giving up on vivastreet for now. It’s harder to get past the comms phase now. I even tried yesterday out of desperation and got no responses or just vague “yes baby” answers to everything.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the warning Bedhedred. For what it is worth I am posting the current phone numbers. The ads may change (in addition to their numbers) but it is good to know which numbers to avoid for now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 09:34:05 am by Fully Sated »

Offline bedhedred

Momodan, I did last night's jaunt based on your reviews a while back.

This is the 2nd one, before I decided to quit and head home.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314965.0

The best technique with vs is to harvest the postcodes one or two days before you head out. The postcode and quotes of extra charges are about the only reliable information you can get ahead of meeting the girl.

My mindset is geared to walk away if she is not good looking or if her intro is anything other than pleasant or friendly.

Why feel guilty if they are all blatant b&s merchants?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 09:48:14 am by bedhedred »

Offline Momodan38

Momodan, I did last night's jaunt based on your reviews a while back.

This is the 2nd one, before I decided to quit and head home.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314965.0

The best technique with vs is to harvest the postcodes one or two days before you head out. The postcode and quotes of extra charges are about the only reliable information you can get ahead of meeting the girl.

My mindset is geared to walk away if she is not good looking or if her intro is anything other than pleasant or friendly.

Why feel guilty if they are all blatant b&s merchants?

My approach is usually last minute searches. As the day goes on and the radius I’m willing to travel shrinks. Obviously the wrong approach to be fair.

Like I said, I’m done with them, used to get a weird kick out of trying out the B&S, but now it’s just taxing and annoying. I’ve had the shittest luck last few days with agencies and AW also. In fact not gonna even bother trying for a punt the rest of this week. Gonna go for a reset and just gather intel hopefully for next week.

Offline namster

add this one to the list, Also works with the same group

Offline lillythesavage

I heard that hotel on Vicarage Lane had issues with two WG's arguing over a punter few months back police were called so they started to screen lone female guests.

Lol, screen them to make sure they are WG,s, it survives on them and why would any lone female other than a Wg want to stay there ? The description of dismal is correct, it is only a hotel to help the pub survive and to do that needs regular income. WG,s provide it.

Went once, if the postcode comes up just forget it, nearly as bad as the " Mr Lee" places you seem to have wild sex in  :D.

Offline bedhedred

There's 2 or 3 dismal hotels in that area.

Offline lillythesavage

There's 2 or 3 dismal hotels in that area.

There are loads of them, but only 2 regularly come up if I am looking in the area, this one and the other opposite the Police station, that is a def no go zone and was 40 years ago when I dated a girl who worked there, no not that work :D

Offline Parking

Never trusted vivastreet or Newham :unknown:

Offline paul90

Never trusted vivastreet or Newham :unknown:
I totally agree, the Newham area on Vivastreet is full of fake picture and B&S.