Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Izabelle - London Euston  (Read 3726 times)

34 review(s) for Lovely izabelle' (18 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Online slsfcs16

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 15 mins

Meet took place last week at a flat around 2 mins from Euston station. Arrived and text to let her know I was outside before she gave me the flat number, and buzzed in right away. Her flat is on the first floor so she was ready to open the door as soon as I walked up the stairs. Directed me to her bedroom and paper work exchanged, told me to get changed whilst she went and hid the money in another room. She has a nice clean flat but the bedroom itself was a bit small.

I think she's fairly good looking, with a petite body and fake tits. Her comms were good as well.

Started with a covered BJ, stopped her after a few minutes and moved onto oral on her, with her making some light moans. Finally moved onto her on top and came in the bag. There was a bit of LK but nothing more than that.

Overall a good experience, can't really expect more in 15 mins, even though deeper kissing would've been preferred. I would go again but wouldn't book for anything more than 30 mins.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 02:25:47 pm by slsfcs16 »

Offline BootsnBunches

Do you know if she does owo?

Online alabama1

Offline BootsnBunches

It's on her likes list.  :rolleyes:

Over the years I’ve grown to appreciate that means nothing.  :scare:

Online tantraman

I think she's fairly good looking, with a petite body and fake tits.

... as per photos collected here :music:

Online slsfcs16

Do you know if she does owo?
Okay so I asked, OWO is £10 extra but included in 1 hour

Online alabama1

Okay so I asked, OWO is £10 extra but included in 1 hour
Why did you lie about asking  :unknown:

Online slsfcs16

Why did you lie about asking  :unknown:
I messaged her again about making another booking and asked her then

Offline Random poster

Asked if she did cim/swallow given swallow at discretion On profile to see if she'd charge extra for a decent service

Basically told me to fuck off as that's only for regulars.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 08:27:47 pm by Random poster »
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac