Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GGAVA  (Read 631 times)

Offline Thecook

External Link/Members Only

So then gents, anyone had the pleasure??
The reviews are totting up over the last week or so on AW ….would love to see one on here, I love a petite girl.
I will TOFTT and have tried but my limited time didn’t work out with her availability.

Offline Cymro72

She reminds me of Ava who used to work out of Pontardawe and then Morriston. Also a former greedy girl. If it is her, she is very petite.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Thecook

From her reviews that mention she is called Ava

Offline Thecook

She reminds me of Ava who used to work out of Pontardawe and then Morriston. Also a former greedy girl. If it is her, she is very petite.  External Link/Members Only
Attractive girl, nice 1 for the link !!!

Offline Cymro72

Attractive girl, nice 1 for the link !!!

No worries, but I think I may have been a bit slow here. GGAVA, Greedy Girl Ava. She used that name for a while. There is a link to a review above as well. A real blast from the past.

Offline Thecook

No worries, but I think I may have been a bit slow here. GGAVA, Greedy Girl Ava. She used that name for a while. There is a link to a review above as well. A real blast from the past.
Cheers buddy….my ears pricked up as soon as I read her profile..and now it’s confirmed, I just don’t trust AW reviews.
It’s always good to know about location, ie parking and neighbours but a little petite enthusiastic girl is right up my street and my second brain will override that haha

Offline Thecook

Just reading the other comments and reviews …I didn’t look at them first time