Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian WG's  (Read 7723 times)

Nobodyknows

Hi all,

Just a quick question, every Romanian profile I come across offer bareback which is very off putting. Although many are young, very sexy and reasonable rates with no extras.

It's not I'm looking for Romanians nor bareback, just many profiles have pulled me in and got me very tempted till I notice the bareback and all the profiles are Romanian!

Many people say it's dodgy meeting Romanians although they are very very sexy!

Any advice would be appreciated!  :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

My advice, and others have a different view, is that every prossie does bareback. They bareback their boyfriends, they bareback one night stands, they bareback fuck buddies, and some even bareback punters (whether they state they do or not). As such I look after my own sexual health by always using protection.

With regards Romanians, good luck getting them to provide any likes off the list. Most are simply ticked to draw you in. Don't be surprised if she does not offer you facials, anal, cim, or filming either.

vt

Some profiles have every 'like' ticked, doesn't mean they offer them! 

Offline AnthG

With regards to Romanians and Bareback, the main one to check out for in their likes list is "unprotected sex" as if this is ticked then its a definite that they do BB and thus need to be avoided.

I say this as it seems from reading other posts due to the language barrier some Romanians think Bareback means Oral Without.

In my personal opinion unless the Romanian was charging £60 per hour I would think they should be avoided anyway. I say this as every post about them seems to say one thing to sum the girl up during punts - and that is she was 'miserable'.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:53:21 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Urban_G

When making a search tick the 'Bareback' and 'Unprotected Sex' checkboxes under the 'dislikes' column, then they won't show up in the results.
Of course, this does not mean that wg's in the resulting profiles do not offer it (just more likely that they don't).

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most will not have even seen their profile, it is set up by their pimp, you will struggle to get kissing let alone bareback.  :hi:

Online Steve2

At least you are consistent with your misinformation Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Toshiba

Their very limited english is the reason i dont bother with them

Hard to explain some of my filthy mind

Offline Jimmyredcab

You simply don't like the truth, no idea why that is.    :wacko:

So you are telling me these Romanian pro$$ies set up their own profiles ------------- keep dreaming.     :rolleyes:

PompeyChap

Most EE profiles will show that they were accessed from an EE country even though the girl is available on that day in Huddersfield, it explains why EE girls travel in bunches and usually have the same text on their profiles. They will tick everything in most cases and then refuse to do anything or will say it costs extra. I've met up with an EE girl who said that she'd never do BB and then have her want to jump on with a condom.

I'd say the chances of finding an independent EE girl is the same as finding an English girl who hasn't lied about her weight.

Offline mattylondon

My advice, and others have a different view, is that every prossie does bareback. They bareback their boyfriends, they bareback one night stands, they bareback fuck buddies, and some even bareback punters (whether they state they do or not).
I wholeheartedly agree with that. They just pick and choose with who, be that favoured punters or in their non ho life.

Why do some people have this incessant need to bash Romanians? I'm sure I saw this racist shit when Poles first arrived on the scene too. And I believe it's latent racism in most cases.There are plenty of British pimped prossies. And ask yourself this, how many skanky, druggy Eastern European street whores are out there? Not many. They're universally British.

Offline akauya

I wholeheartedly agree with that. They just pick and choose with who, be that favoured punters or in their non ho life.

Why do some people have this incessant need to bash Romanians? I'm sure I saw this racist shit when Poles first arrived on the scene too. And I believe it's latent racism in most cases.There are plenty of British pimped prossies. And ask yourself this, how many skanky, druggy Eastern European street whores are out there? Not many. They're universally British.

Can I do a +1 here? :D

Personally I don't care where prossies come from, the nationality of their vaginas is of no interest to me as long as they give a good service and they are hot enough to get the old boy stand to attention ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nothing whatsoever to do with racism, numerous bad reviews point to the fact that they are a risky option, you think you will get the earth for 60 quid an hour and get very little ----------- unless you pay for extras obviously.   :thumbsdown:

Offline CBPaul

I agree with Jimmy on this one.

If they are the sort of profiles I'm thinking of the offer of bareback is only one issue of many, others include.....

Pictures of young attractive girls.
Reasonably cheap rates.
New profile.
Very little information on the profile.
Loads of emoticons or symbols arranged to look like a pair of tits to take up space.
Hidden fb,or no fb or bullshit fb left by those who have bugger all fb themselves.
The profile regularly moves around the country. Quite often with others in the same group.
Profiles don't hang around for long but the pictures are recycled in new profiles from time to time.

You are unlikely to meet the girl in the pictures, very unlikely to get the services on offer but are likely to have a crap punt if you go through with it.

It doesn't apply to all Romanians but in my punting area it does apply to the majority. When I spot a profile like this I move on. Don't be tempted by a nice picture !

Offline smiths

Personally I don't care where prossies come from, the nationality of their vaginas is of no interest to me as long as they give a good service and they are hot enough to get the old boy stand to attention ;)

I also couldnt care less where a WG comes from, i have numerous times punted with WGs who said they were from one country the first time i punted with them only to tell me they were from another the next time. As i wasnt certain from their accents i had no idea what was true.

The absolute crap spouted by a few on here about WGs and what they charge fails to take ANY account of them being individuals. Whether a WG is a good WG or not has nothing to do with where they are from in my experience of punting with hundreds of foreign WGs from all over but all to do with their individual attitude.

Those that correlate what a WG or her pimp charges and how good she will be are totally wrong, and they have been PROVEN wrong by some punters on here who have done positive reviews on WGs who charged from £60-100 an hour including myself. ;)

Offline smiths

I agree with Jimmy on this one.

If they are the sort of profiles I'm thinking of the offer of bareback is only one issue of many, others include.....

Pictures of young attractive girls.
Reasonably cheap rates.
New profile.
Very little information on the profile.
Loads of emoticons or symbols arranged to look like a pair of tits to take up space.
Hidden fb,or no fb or bullshit fb left by those who have bugger all fb themselves.
The profile regularly moves around the country. Quite often with others in the same group.
Profiles don't hang around for long but the pictures are recycled in new profiles from time to time.

You are unlikely to meet the girl in the pictures, very unlikely to get the services on offer but are likely to have a crap punt if you go through with it.

It doesn't apply to all Romanians but in my punting area it does apply to the majority. When I spot a profile like this I move on. Don't be tempted by a nice picture !

Do you agree that ALL WGs that charge under £100 an hour are skanks?

Offline CBPaul

Do you agree that ALL WGs that charge under £100 an hour are skanks?

No, I didn't say that.

Offline smiths

No, I didn't say that.

I didnt say you did, i was asking IF you believe that. So do you believe that?

Offline CBPaul

I didnt say you did, i was asking IF you believe that. So do you believe that?

No, not all are skanks below £100, just as not all above £150 will give you a guaranteed first class punt.

But, I do think that the lower the price, the greater the chance of a crap punt, be it crap quality, bait and switch and so on.

At the end of the day the better scam / fake / skank profiles have several things to get punters to fall for them: enticing pictures, cheaper price than the competition and offering all services to name but 3. 

I can only speak for the area I punt in and until recently genuine EE girls were £100-120, English girls £130-150 and the dodgy profiles (mainly Romanian and some Czech) £80. Sadly the dodgy profiles have recently gone up to £100 but are still easy enough to spot.

Offline smiths

No, not all are skanks below £100, just as not all above £150 will give you a guaranteed first class punt.

But, I do think that the lower the price, the greater the chance of a crap punt, be it crap quality, bait and switch and so on.

At the end of the day the better scam / fake / skank profiles have several things to get punters to fall for them: enticing pictures, cheaper price than the competition and offering all services to name but 3. 

I can only speak for the area I punt in and until recently genuine EE girls were £100-120, English girls £130-150 and the dodgy profiles (mainly Romanian and some Czech) £80. Sadly the dodgy profiles have recently gone up to £100 but are still easy enough to spot.

Thanks. In my area WGs from various EE countries have been charging from £60 an hour for a few years now, i had a very good punt at £70 an hour with one EE and many good punts over the years at between £80-100 an hour. Had some bad ones and walk aways too.

Brit WGs usually charge a premium in my area of London.

Offline CBPaul

Jesus, £70 an hour, I haven't seen that for quite some years.

I don't get the premium for English girls, it would be OK if they offered a service that was noticeably better than the cheaper EE alternatives but from my experience they don't. They tend to be more bloody hassle too.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Paul, you are spot on, quality girls have no reason to drop their rates below £100 an hour, a quality girl will never have a dusty phone. 

Offline smiths

Jesus, £70 an hour, I haven't seen that for quite some years.

I don't get the premium for English girls, it would be OK if they offered a service that was noticeably better than the cheaper EE alternatives but from my experience they don't. They tend to be more bloody hassle too.

They charge more as they know they can of course, some punters arent interested in foreign WGs so Brits are more than happy to oblige them, kerching. ;)

Neal69

In my , limited I must add, experience I have seen both good and poor Romanians.

Fortunately as yet I have never seen the B&S scam and always seen the Girl in the pics and they are invariably hot.

There are 2 in my punting area that are both hot and good VFM.

I have also seen one and although very hot was not too good.

Nationality does not make any difference to service levels IMHO as I have seen some Brits who have also been poor.

For the record the Romanians have been around the £100 per hour mark.

Offline punk

Hi all,

Just a quick question, every Romanian profile I come across offer bareback which is very off putting. Although many are young, very sexy and reasonable rates with no extras.

It's not I'm looking for Romanians nor bareback, just many profiles have pulled me in and got me very tempted till I notice the bareback and all the profiles are Romanian!

Many people say it's dodgy meeting Romanians although they are very very sexy!

Any advice would be appreciated!  :thumbsup:

what your find is most have hidden extra's especially the bare backers :hi: some will give a fair service, some complete fucking rip off.

Offline mattylondon

Nothing whatsoever to do with racism, numerous bad reviews point to the fact that they are a risky option, you think you will get the earth for 60 quid an hour and get very little ----------- unless you pay for extras obviously.   :thumbsdown:
I've collected some evidence from UK Punting reviews in London, as of 1730hrs today.  :hi:

Yes, I know this is unscientific! I'm not sure the evidence, based on UKP reviews, backs up your assumptions Jim. At worst, they're a mixed bag. And I believe that there's a reason for this. Those girls tend to still work in groups, as opposed to the more established Polish and Hungarian girls, who used to do so, but are now more likely to be independent and work for themselves.

Incidentally, I also looked at the last 400 reviews. 257 positive. 34 neutral. 109 negative. 64% Positive. 27% Negative. 9% Neutral.

As for the 91 reviews.

British 23

Polish 22         (15 Positive, 2 Neutral, 5 Negative)        % 68% Positive reviews
Hungarian 21   (15 Positive, 5 Negative, 1 Neutral)        % 75% Positive reviews
Romanian 13   (7 Positive, 6 Negative)                          % 54% Positive reviews

Japanese 3
Thai 3
French 1
Brazillian 1
Swiss 1
Czec 1
Slovakian 1
Australian 1

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:42:48 pm by mattylondon »

Offline tazz

Ive seen lots of Romanian girls profiles in London and lots dont do bareback, maybe its different where you are. Have to admit im suprised so many people dont know or care about the dangers involved.

Offline punk

Fair number of poles and hungarian fuck bare back never mind english/british girls, but there seem to be a higher amount or romanians who seem to offer it.

Offline Daffodil

Nope  :hi:

Aspen

It seems like these days you trip over them wherever you go.

You have to laugh, they really do get everywhere.

External Link/Members Only

Population = 56 at the last count.

broksonic

I just don't know why people insist on seeing Romanian girls or any other EE girls for that matter.   Yes they may be cheaper that an independent British girl . But i would much prefer to pay the extra money knowing that the independent British girl is hopefully going to get all my money.  It may not bother some of you but i don't want to think that a Romanian or EE girl is forced to give over half of her money to her druggie pimp

Rochdull lad

I'm not sure what point you're making here, Aspen?  This Profile's been inactive for a month short of 5 years.

vt

Just came across this in the Punting Abroad section...a Romanian punting forum!

It has an English section, a helpful Romanian guy gives an answer to the cost of prossies in Constanta, the top Romanian beach resort on the Black Sea, it seems that the top recommended girls there ask 200-250RON (£37-£46) per hour for unlimited cum.

It's suggested the girl on this profile will do a 1 cum service for 80-100RON (£15-£18)

Plenty on here for very little cash...currently just over 5RON to the £...

I thought it was interesting to see what Romanian prossies can earn back home vs what they can earn here...you can also see how they can undercut the local market here!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:57:43 pm by vt »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline Jerboa

I'm not going all the way to Pitcairn Island for a punt, might end up shagging one of Christian's descendants!  :D

I just don't know why people insist on seeing Romanian girls or any other EE girls for that matter.   Yes they may be cheaper that an independent British girl . But i would much prefer to pay the extra money knowing that the independent British girl is hopefully going to get all my money.  It may not bother some of you but i don't want to think that a Romanian or EE girl is forced to give over half of her money to her druggie pimp

Then you don't know much then, what a silly post, what makes you so sure that these British girls are Independent? they don't have to be foreign to have a pimp, and If they have few are forced to work, they agree to pay a cut of the wages for accommodation and promotion.

Just came across this in the Punting Abroad section...a Romanian punting forum!

Interesting Vt, you planning a trip to Constanta? One of the girls I shagged In Samya last September was from there, and boy was she hot! I've not done much research on Rom, but might be worth a trip, go to the source of Hookers.  :cool:

vt

Interesting Vt, you planning a trip to Constanta? One of the girls I shagged In Samya last September was from there, and boy was she hot! I've not done much research on Rom, but might be worth a trip, go to the source of Hookers.  :cool:

I do want to visit the country as it looks beautiful. As a punting destination, it does look like a good option if you can get laid for £15 and see top-rated stunners for under £50ph, cheap flights and cheap food too!

We both know Romanian girls can be among the hottest and most passionate you'll ever meet! I just wonder how difficult it would be to hook up and get the local price if you are a foreigner?!?

Offline CBPaul

I do want to visit the country as it looks beautiful. As a punting destination, it does look like a good option if you can get laid for £15 and see top-rated stunners for under £50ph, cheap flights and cheap food too!

We both know Romanian girls can be among the hottest and most passionate you'll ever meet! I just wonder how difficult it would be to hook up and get the local price if you are a foreigner?!?

That's what sprung to my mind but if in the country it would be worth a try at that sort of price.

Offline Jerboa

Yes true there a lot to see there and costs are still cheap, I'd imagine if you do your research, know what's what in the local punting you have less chance paying over the odds, and a grasp of Romanian might help.

richie

I was passing through oxford a while back and decided to have a quick punt with this one...

Great punt, great oral and all was going well right up until she tried to mount me bare back! I had to physically stop her and ask for a condom!

Profile paints her as English but definitely EE. In fairness I am planning a return visit soon but only for the oral, she can keep her knickers on!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was passing through oxford a while back and decided to have a quick punt with this one...

Great punt, great oral and all was going well right up until she tried to mount me bare back! I had to physically stop her and ask for a condom!

Profile paints her as English but definitely EE. In fairness I am planning a return visit soon but only for the oral, she can keep her knickers on!

Why would you be surprised about bareback when she states that's what she does, she could be passing anything on, orally as well. If you want to take a chance on barebackers good luck, just hope you know where your local GUM clinic is.

Offline Marmalade

Tuppence worth FWIW ...

If I were in Romania, I'd probably punt Romanians. We are not talking some racist bullshit. It is not about Romanians: it is about Romanians in the UK. The incentives are such (possibly even including free repatriation trips home after their money-gathering holiday) are such that the Romanian whore has no incentive usually in learning the business, much less offering good service or customer satisfaction. The "business" consists of a quick trip to the UK to fleece some dumb horny Brits.

There are occasional exceptions, as in when perhaps conscience kicks in.

The average Romanian prostitute is the equivalent of a "hostile witness." She does not want to help you but feels obliged to offer some minimum service that she has not thought of a way out of. Treat her as such. (Politely of course.)

Most Romanians can barely speak two words of English. The basics they need relate to the financial part, nothing else. So of course someone else writes the fucking profile - and that someone will follow a formula, to the best of their limited ability.

One further point, following on from what Daffodil said. It makes sense to avoid barebackers but always use proper protection anyway and assume they are probably barebacking some poor fucker. But if you book them through Adultwork remember that if you fail to avoid barebacker profiles it may also result in some normal decent non-fucking-Romanian whores refusing to see you.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 08:40:16 am by Marmalade »

palmer

as a regular escorts client, i was never curious about bare back sex. I still want to have sex in the future, i don t need disease :diablo:

Andre 3000

Why would you be surprised about bareback when she states that's what she does, she could be passing anything on, orally as well. If you want to take a chance on barebackers good luck, just hope you know where your local GUM clinic is.

Agree she states it in her profile.

You'll be longing to have your cock inside me from the outset. I'll happily ride you or let you fuck me from behind before you shoot your cum up inside me ( or into a condom).

It seems the new style of barebacker doesn't make a song or dance about it. I see a lot of the Romanian profiles just have it in enjoys and there seems to be no extra attention brought to it.

Rochdull lad

It seems the new style of barebacker doesn't make a song or dance about it. I see a lot of the Romanian profiles just have it in enjoys and there seems to be no extra attention brought to it.

Surely the "Likes" & "Dislikes" is the first bit of a profile for a punter to check??

Offline Jimmyredcab

Surely the "Likes" & "Dislikes" is the first bit of a profile for a punter to check??

Yes, but most Romanian girls have nothing to do with their profile, the gangster pimp deals with that.    :hi:

Andre 3000

You would think so, I certainly always check it out. As I like any WG's I see to be open to certain things like DFK,facials etc...

But if the guy who went to see her didn't check her profile and he obviously didn't if he was actually surprised by her bareback attempt.  You can only imagine what the multitudes of other guys are doing.

NottsDB

There is always a risk seeing WGs anyways but those that offer bareback is even worse. I don't understand why anyone would want to risk their health like that, WG or punter.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, but most Romanian girls have nothing to do with their profile, the gangster pimp deals with that.    :hi:

fair point Jimmy, I've seen loads that tick every box on the likes list but this one goes into great detail in the text about bareback, so personally I would go anywhere near.   

Offline punk

thats cause she bare backs  :rolleyes: not all pimps tick all box's some it would appeal ask there whores what boxes they should tick.

Offline punk

Tuppence worth FWIW ...

If I were in Romania, I'd probably punt Romanians. We are not talking some racist bullshit. It is not about Romanians: it is about Romanians in the UK. The incentives are such (possibly even including free repatriation trips home after their money-gathering holiday) are such that the Romanian whore has no incentive usually in learning the business, much less offering good service or customer satisfaction. The "business" consists of a quick trip to the UK to fleece some dumb horny Brits.

There are occasional exceptions, as in when perhaps conscience kicks in.

The average Romanian prostitute is the equivalent of a "hostile witness." She does not want to help you but feels obliged to offer some minimum service that she has not thought of a way out of. Treat her as such. (Politely of course.)

Most Romanians can barely speak two words of English. The basics they need relate to the financial part, nothing else. So of course someone else writes the fucking profile - and that someone will follow a formula, to the best of their limited ability.

One further point, following on from what Daffodil said. It makes sense to avoid barebackers but always use proper protection anyway and assume they are probably barebacking some poor fucker. But if you book them through Adultwork remember that if you fail to avoid barebacker profiles it may also result in some normal decent non-fucking-Romanian whores refusing to see you.

Good luck.

Agree 100 % Marmalade has hit the nail on the head, and they seem to be a hell of a lot more Romanians doing bb.