Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adina22 Portsmouth new girl  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Zimbaman

Saw this one yesterday, but firstly I'm assuming a Romanian so no go, secondly "im i now in town" I suspect means "new in town" which in my mind translates to "I'm trafficked and have no idea what's going on. It's why I'm happy to put my passport and face pic online".

Am I being over cynical or do others agree?

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Have to admit she doesn't look to happy.
Her Veri pic is there and she is holding a Romania passport displaying her full name, she's 19 next month.
You  slipped up there Sergie.

Offline Zimbaman

Have to admit she doesn't look to happy.
Her Veri pic is there and she is holding a Romania passport displaying her full name, she's 19 next month.
You  slipped up there Sergie.

Couldn't actually see the passport details so couldn't tell it was rom. Poor resolution when I open it for some reason.  Edit. Didn't realise you could click on it to open it further! Nice to see it confirmed though. Irritating that she's managed though.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:58:27 pm by Zimbaman »

fezzy197

most shocking thing about this is the piss poor painting of the door frame on her profile pic.  how can you actually be that bad.

Offline nigel4498

So Sergies no handyman, there's more paint on the door than the frame.
He's crap at creating a profile too, take a look at her likes list.
No penetration but  likes double penetration.
No Oral but likes deep throat .
Back to the drawing board Sergie.

Offline tel_house

Sergies has obiously been reading this, new photos with plain background and veritication picture hidden, but he forgot to change the likes list

Offline nigel4498

He did take double penetration off the list.

Compare the new photo

Hidden Image/Members Only

Compared to this.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:23:45 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Zimbaman

Still hasn't managed to make her smile....

Offline DrConners

giltex

I reviewed her here, she must have moved to Cardiff though.

Offline Zimbaman

I reviewed her here, she must have moved to Cardiff though.

Sorry you had a shit punt. I think you know the right thing to do now though. It’s one thing to warn us, but she is almost certainly not there if her own free will. What’s more it sounds like it’s one in one out and she is rubbed raw.