Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Basingstoke?  (Read 2868 times)

Offline boss1

Anything worth paying a visit to in this neck of the woods? Local help much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Furry

Nothing much in Basingstoke. The usual travelling Romanians by the station.
I'd recommended going to Andover and seeing Francesca. Fantastic girl. Romanian by birth only.
External Link/Members Only

Offline boss1

I'd recommended going to Andover and seeing Francesca. Fantastic girl. Romanian by birth only.

Cheers for info  :thumbsup:

Is it easy enough to get to Andover from Basingstoke via public transport?

Offline mh

Cheers for info  :thumbsup:

Is it easy enough to get to Andover from Basingstoke via public transport?

Looks like a direct train takes 15-20 minutes and they are every half hour through the day.

Offline Danj89

It's pretty dead tbh no good youngish English girls about. Some decent English/Polish tourers turn up every now and then.

Andover is a short train ride but don't think many sp's are close to the station.

Ideally you need to cast the net wide which makes it even harder if you don't drive. Look at alton, Winchester, Eastleigh, Andover, Newbury, reading,, Fleet, Farnborough, camberely and Southampton.

Offline boss1

It's pretty dead tbh no good youngish English girls about. Some decent English/Polish tourers turn up every now and then.

Andover is a short train ride but don't think many sp's are close to the station.

Ideally you need to cast the net wide which makes it even harder if you don't drive. Look at alton, Winchester, Eastleigh, Andover, Newbury, reading,, Fleet, Farnborough, camberely and Southampton.

Damn, I was hoping for a nice evening down south but I may well wait till I'm back up north!

Offline Stiltskin

If it's any help, Francesca is a short walk from the station.

Offline boss1

If it's any help, Francesca is a short walk from the station.

AW link?

Offline Stiltskin

The link is above in furry's post.

Offline boss1

The link is above in furry's post.

Ah yeah sorry my mistake. Thanks for the info

Offline karl01

sexyvicky1992 she's on my list and lets face it 81 can't be wrong

she's got mostly good feedback on here it would appear

if you choose her let me know

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the tip, but, going on the reviews, OWO seems to be a hidden extra at £20, so her hourly rate for a vanilla punt would be £120 for most of us.

Offline DrConners

sexyvicky1992 she's on my list and lets face it 81 can't be wrong

she's got mostly good feedback on here it would appear

if you choose her let me know

You mean this girl ?  :

External Link/Members Only           External Link/Members Only

If so, then IMO most of AW feedback is bollocks & decidedly mixed reviews on here, a neutral & 2 negatives with clockwatching & poor hygiene among punters observations.   :unknown:

Yanusmc

Never managed to get her to answer her phone.