Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Private Gallery ? Is it worth it.  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Laying Pipe

Being relatively new to UKP, I wonder if it is worth paying to view WGS photos in their private gallery on AdultWork. Do you get to see better and more revealing photos.
I am asking because I will need to get a prepaid money card,
Feed back will be appreciated

Quesadilla

Being relatively new to UKP, I wonder if it is worth paying to view WGS photos in their private gallery on AdultWork. Do you get to see better and more revealing photos.
Simple answer "it depends". There are PG scammers who tease you just to get you to pay for their PG and have no interest in meeting.   There are also PG's that really offer little more than the public gallery.

But my experience is that the decent WG's do indeed provide better and more revealing photos, often including face pics if they are not on public display.

I generally would not pay more then 2 credits for a PG but if someone is a serious HL contender I will always pay for the PG.  Sometimes I'm disappointed and just chalk it up to experience but most times I'm glad I did.

If you see someone well reviewed on here no harm in asking in one of the review threads if anyone has feedback specific to her PG. 

d00fer

Agree with Q. Sorry for diverting the thread, but how was it Q?

Quesadilla

Agree with Q. Sorry for diverting the thread, but how was it Q?
Writing the review now... :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I would agree with looking at the PG if you are seriously thinking of booking the girl and want a face pic but again 2 credits is about the max i'd pay, 5 credits to see a few photos on some girls profiles is just a rip off, worth considering buying more credits and getting some free views that you can then use on the more expensive PG's.
If it's a face pic you want and the girl has movies then often the thumbnail image shows their face, if you click on the link for more info about the movie it enlarges the image but you don't get charged to view the movie.

Offline Outcallguy

Agreeing with the above.
I also find if you're not 100% about booking someone then the PG can be worth it.

Ive been tempted by some profile and paid for the PG to find more accurate pics of the girl put me off her completely. So £2 to save £150 is worth every penny.

Also be aware NN in PGs means non-nude. Alot of PGs  have no nude pics in them!

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Agreeing with the above.
I also find if you're not 100% about booking someone then the PG can be worth it.

Ive been tempted by some profile and paid for the PG to find more accurate pics of the girl put me off her completely. So £2 to save £150 is worth every penny.
+ 1

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Also be aware NN in PGs means non-nude. Alot of PGs  have no nude pics in them
Definitely something to bare in mind b4 subscription

doc14

Once looking at PG made me more likely to punt as face pics were good.  Its annoying that you still cant see some face pics in OG though. Wouldn't pay more than 2 credits though

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have zero interest in nude photos, if that's what you mean.

I will sometimes pay for a private gallery in the hope of seeing a face picture but that is by no means guaranteed, I would never pay more than £2.

Bear in mind that many PG's are scams, you will never get to meet the girl.  :hi:

ATMIV

I can't view pg's anymore thanks to online banking issues
However in the past when I've viewed them and a face pic has been included it's generally been a deal breaker rather than maker so I've wasted a couple of quid but saved myself £100+

dag2010

I use External Link/Members Only to pay for credits so no issue with online banking and no need to give any details
Just go to any shop that has External Link/Members Only
Hand over your money and you get a voucher with code on which you just type into AW in exchange for credits

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't view pg's anymore thanks to online banking issues
However in the past when I've viewed them and a face pic has been included it's generally been a deal breaker rather than maker so I've wasted a couple of quid but saved myself £100+

Yes, that is a valid point.    :hi:

I have used normal credit cards on Adultwork for years and never had a problem, they are making a fortune already, they don't need to get involved with credit card fraud.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Definitely something to bare in mind b4 subscription

bare in mind? Bare in body!

Offline smiths

Not to me it isnt. I have a principle that i wont pay a penny in credits which A/W take a percentage of, i think its a third. The reason is A/W is a site run by low lifes and they wont get any money off me directly.