Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt reviewed in The Spectator  (Read 2231 times)

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Pretty gross to perve on a professional then blurt about it in a national magazine but Shea sounds up my street!

Online sparkus

Offline ulstersubbie

Pretty gross to perve on a professional then blurt about it in a national magazine but Shea sounds up my street!

It says in the article that he was distracted by her lecture on Kant, presumably the philosopher Immanuel Kant (c**t if correctly pronounced), kind of makes sense really.

Offline Punterperson1971

East London Thai massage?

Come on, own up!
Made his excuses and left…….yeah right cos he did 😂

Offline willie loman

imagine it has boosted the sales of the spectator, not the first time one of their writers has spoken of his encounters of sex at a tariff, Auberon Waugh was a major fan of thai girls.

Offline Dipper

Made his excuses and left…….yeah right cos he did 😂

Remember all those 80’s tabloid journos saying that when investigating brothels or sex stuff.  :sarcastic:

Offline willie loman

Remember all those 80’s tabloid journos saying that when investigating brothels or sex stuff.  :sarcastic:

little doubt that those articles encouraged many of us to put our toe in the water.

Offline rubberduck221

I think your average reader would find it interesting to read about the details of meeting a working girl.

However mentioning the professors name in the article, what good could possibly come of that? Other than causing controversy.

Then the article itself was so cringeworthy, here's an excerpt  :lol::

I opened my laptop and asked her to put her bank details into my Santander account on the ‘new payee’ page. She spelled her name ‘Xe’ as it turned out. And her second name had just three letters. Her sort code and her reference details indicated that she held an account with HSBC. But of course. Her local bank.

I invited her to type in the fee that I owed and she entered the lower amount with the £20 discount. I gallantly deleted this and offered the larger sum she had initially quoted. She giggled and stroked my elbow affectionately. This casual caress made me feel heroic and magnificent for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 07:06:30 pm by rubberduck221 »

Offline PilotMan

They must be sufferingfrom a declining readership.

Desperate times, requires desperate measures.

Offline mrwhite

presumably the philosopher Immanuel Kant (c**t if correctly pronounced), kind of makes sense really.

I'm led to believe he was a real pissant who was very rarely stable.

Offline stampjones

I'm led to believe he was a real pissant who was very rarely stable.
I drink therefore I am