Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun loving Jeanette-Heywood. Bury  (Read 3770 times)

31 review(s) for fun loving jeanette (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Smithers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms,

AW email and text messages. All responded to quickly.

Location,

Jeanette has a flat in a quiet residential street, 5 mins from M66 j2. Easy to find and easy to park. Seems like a safe area. She is a smoker and there was a faint wiff of fags in the air.

Fee,

£100 for 1 hour

Lady,

The pictures on AW may be a few years old but she is very much as described on AW including the ginger bush.

Action,

I was greeted by Jeanette wearing a black one piece outfit and high heeled boots. She showed me into the bedroom and within seconds her tongue was down my throat. Lots on full on DFK and mutual groping followed. I discovered the outfit has a zip around the crotch area so I unzipped it, put her on the bed and got stuck into her pussy and arse with my tongue. It was quite a novelty going down on a lady with pubes !

What followed was a whirlwind hour of filth. Jeanette is up for everything. Deep throat, toys anal and pussy fucking. She has a vibrating cock ring which she put on me before deep throat oral.

As I said it was an hour of filth. I can't remember all the details but the high lights were me face fucking her with her head over the edge of the bed and fucking her arse while wearing the vibrating cock ring.

I finally filled the bag while fucking her arse with the cock ring on and her with a vibrator up her pussy.

Had a rest and a but of a chat. I was there about an hour and a quarter so she isn't a clock watcher. I was just about to leave when I remembered I hadn't paid her !

Conclusion,

A good value hour with an enthusiastic lady. Will I return ? Maybe, I have a hot list of local milfs and gilfs that I intend to work my way through first.

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

Jeanette is something special, always gives her very best, seen her many times and I just can’t stop going back LOL.

One of the most genuine women on AW, does everything on her likes list and does them way better than most.

Amazing lady who’ll leave you totally satisfied and hoping your next punt is as good.

Offline Fac51

Yep - the punt I had with her was "epic"....still firmly in my wank bank now  :D

Offline Hot tongue

I had a fantastic anal session with her two months ago.
It took a lot of effort to get my cock into her arse, but was well worth it when I did.
She absolutely wore me out.

Offline samneil15

could someone update me as to her looks - I'm no ageist by any means but her pics look like she's 60 and ginger. Again nothing against gingers but mix that with a hairy muff and I'm put off.

Someone convince me to see her lol

Offline Drayki

I’d be tempted by this one... If she lost the ginger minge  :lol:

Offline Hot tongue

OK if you like them wild and a bit crazy. She's up for almost anything.

Offline Drayki

OK if you like them wild and a bit crazy. She's up for almost anything.

Has she got a full ginger minge, or is it trimmed  :P

Offline Smithers

could someone update me as to her looks - I'm no ageist by any means but her pics look like she's 60 and ginger. Again nothing against gingers but mix that with a hairy muff and I'm put off.

Someone convince me to see her lol

Sam, she looks mid to late 50's. Her hair isn't bright red ginger, more white/ginger, edging towards grey.
As for the muff it's the same colour but it's not a fuck off hairy version. More of a dusting than a snow storm.

Her figure is slightly fuller than the AW profile pics.

It really depends what turns you on....... Jeanette turns "Me" on, but I love the mature woman, very rarely do I go for anything under 35yrs old.

I find the Milf's have the experience to know how to really please a guy, normally a little dirtier, and willing to try more.

Jeanette fit's my bill perfectly.

In reality she has a mature body, think of her as the woman next door that you'd love to shag, she squirts like a fountain, is always ultra clean, loves anal, loves talking dirty, gives great deep throat, gives one hell of a rimming, and is great fun. Always welcomes you with a smile, deep kissing, gropes your cock the moment you walk through the door, and is on her knee's before you've done the paperwork.

She keeps herself trimmed, wears what you ask in most cases, mirrors everywhere, 100% reliable every time I've visited (At least ten times), she's never cancelled, always gets back to you pretty quickly, doesn't look at her phone during a booking, shower offered before and after, and you'll leave totally satisfied. 

Only negative is she doesn't swallow.

As you can see, I rate her pretty high (If you enjoy the mature and natural MILF Next Door look).

Offline holeymoley

It really depends what turns you on....... Jeanette turns "Me" on, but I love the mature woman, very rarely do I go for anything under 35yrs old.

I find the Milf's have the experience to know how to really please a guy, normally a little dirtier, and willing to try more.

Jeanette fit's my bill perfectly.

In reality she has a mature body, think of her as the woman next door that you'd love to shag, she squirts like a fountain, is always ultra clean, loves anal, loves talking dirty, gives great deep throat, gives one hell of a rimming, and is great fun. Always welcomes you with a smile, deep kissing, gropes your cock the moment you walk through the door, and is on her knee's before you've done the paperwork.

She keeps herself trimmed, wears what you ask in most cases, mirrors everywhere, 100% reliable every time I've visited (At least ten times), she's never cancelled, always gets back to you pretty quickly, doesn't look at her phone during a booking, shower offered before and after, and you'll leave totally satisfied. 

Only negative is she doesn't swallow.

As you can see, I rate her pretty high (If you enjoy the mature and natural MILF Next Door look).

+1 I agree with everything you say, she is good fun too

Offline NW_wanderer

Must say, I'm a bit confused. Most of the reviews for Jeanette mention how quick she is to respond to messages, but I've sent her a couple of messages this week about a potential meet this weekend, but she doesn't seem to have 'read' any of them, despite having logged in. Before anyone says anything, there's nothing untoward in them- if anything they're fairly vanilla, and always polite.  :unknown:

I’d say that was unusual for Jeanette.

Offline Littlejohn2807

I have to agree that’s very unusual for Jeanette, she’s normally very quick at replying. If you do get to meet her she’s worth the wait (in my opinion)

Offline Hot tongue

She might have gone away for a week.
She wont respond if she's on holiday.
If she's home she's usually very quick to respond.