Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jordan - Roses Retreat - Heaton Park  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only
Price £ 60 + £ 20
Called at Roses Retreat hoping to see Celeste but she was busy so was offered Amber a blonde MILF and Jordan a brunette MILF as always for me a brunette over a blonde.
Jordan is a late 40s brunette with large natural boobs and the look of a brassy barmaid about her and first impressions are not wrong.
Straight into a nice  snog then i got to suck on her nipples which she appreciates being played with she was gently tickling my balls and playing with my cock.
I am ready for action and Jordan starts on a lovely slow sloppy BJ which soon ends up with full DT with my balls resting on her chin. Then some more sucking of my balls and I am asked do I enjoy my arse being licked. "Oh God yes" she then starts to tongue my ass and it takes all my determination to stop myself from cumming whilst she is doing this.
Then on with the Condom and asks how I would like her now as always being a lazy fucker "Cowgirl please" she climbs aboard and rides me giving me an extra thrill seeng those big boobs bouncing up and down and very soon I end the action by filling the bag.
A quick clean up and chat about the last time I saw her worked out it was the day City won with Aguero's last kick winner.
I have some time left so decide to return the favour and get to play and tease her clit with my tongue she is fresh and very very responsive. After a quick reciting of the alphabet and a singing of doe ray me has her quivering
Hmm must return and see if I can enjoy her and Celeste together

Offline fbarge

is there a link between the QPR shirt in your photo and agueros winner v QPR?

Offline TomTank

is there a link between the QPR shirt in your photo and agueros winner v QPR?

yes, he gives up when he knows he is safe

Offline Denhamhoop

Hopefully not with Keith Curle celebrating on the pitch at the time

Offline miniintenso

Hi is this Jordan the one who worked  for many years at Hayley's and Sandy's? Thanks
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Denhamhoop

Offline blueboy85

Didn't she also work at Sheridans?

Offline chrishornx

Hi is this Jordan the one who worked  for many years at Hayley's and Sandy's? Thanks

Hi how are you?

Stop bloody lurking and make a bloody contribution  :dash: :dash: :dash: