Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara, La Maison, Bury, Portugese.  (Read 1281 times)

Offline standardpostage

External Link/Members Only

Comms = Rung in morning for PM appointment.

Location = Big old building on side road. 2 entrances, front and back. Own car park at rear.

Cost = 30 minutes £70. Includes kissing and OWO. £15 of the  £70 was to reception.

Looks = 25 ish, brunette with long hair, all natural no enhancements, tattoo on right arm, good looking girl (in my opinion) tanned smooth skin, size 8 to 10 (I think), nice small tits (just a mouthful), nice clean tasting pussy, great personality, very friendly and smiley, good English spoken, fit as fuck (in my opinion).

Service = French kissing, not deep, groping and fondling standing up, onto the bed more kissing, plenty of tit sucking, she also sucked my nipples, pussy licking (very tasty) finger inside pussy, blow job whole head in mouth with lots of eye contact, ball licking and sucking, told her I was coming and cock out of mouth (did not do CIM). Bit of a massage after, asked me if I wanted my cock sucking some more, I said just play with my cock and balls which she did.

I had shower before and after, Lara had shower after (good practice). Refreshments offered before and after, I had coffee after.

Overall = Enjoyed myself, I would see her again, nice personality, recommended.

Toilets clean, shower good, everything looked nice and clean, I think maybe they have spruced it up a bit since I was there last.

Lara's website description is fairly accurate. Maybe I'll have an hour next time  :)

Offline Duke of Earl

Have they put the prices up? I’m sure 30 mins with OWO used to be £60.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have they put the prices up? I’m sure 30 mins with OWO used to be £60.
According to their website it's still £10 for OWO so perhaps the girl ripped him off  :unknown:
The one misleading extra is CIM at £20 which is actually made up of £10 for OWO and £10 for CIM so £20 total
External Link/Members Only

Offline standardpostage

I think that maybe I was overcharged. £15 to reception, then Lara asked for £55, total £70.

When I was there, I never even realised, just paid what she asked for !

Will have to be more alert next time (whoever I see).

I will mention it to reception next time I go (if I go) and ask for a refund, or a free extra maybe !

The receptionist can only fall off her chair laughing, and say no.

PS thanks for bringing it to my notice  :)