Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: princess_danniiiXox Manchester. Meet never happened  (Read 542 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5448279) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Totheleft

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms done by txt arranged a time and postcode m4. Arrived 5mins early txt her to say I was here. Then she rang me saying she had given me the wrong postcode and sent me another. No big deal 2 min walk away. Arrived there rang her no answer. Got a txt to wait 5 mins. 10mins gone I sent a txt and nothing. Rang her and nothing. Rang her again nothing
Waste of time

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for warning.

It's a bummer when that happens.

Offline Kool Keef

I think this one also has another profile, I can't bring to mind her name on that one at the minute, I'll have to have a dig about.
Did she have a southern /London accent OP?

Offline Punterplus

Got my eye on this one myself, sad to hear she's unreliable.

Offline Kool Keef

Yes I think she did.

Think it's the one I'm thinking about then, she had 2 different profiles I think, different prices but some pics are the same & physical stats are the same.
The profiles popped up in Mcr a few weeks back, I contacted her on one of her profile numbers & she was a bit elusive as regards extras & prices & such.
Something felt 'off' so I left it.
Think her name was Louise on one of the profiles & if it's the same one I'm thinking of she's reviewed on the London board.