Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Oriental May - Chester  (Read 4870 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311515) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ItalianJoey

External Link/Members Only

A bit late posting this review sorry guys! I’ve actually seen May around 5-6 times now.

Straight forward arrangement. Send a text and confirm a time and then call once you’re there for access to her building/flat.
She’s based in a fairly busy part of Chester near the train station. It’s set back from the main road but there’s a bit of foot traffic and parking can be a nightmare. I know the area quite well which helps but if you’re not from Chester I’d recommend getting there a few minutes earlier to find somewhere to park!

May only offers B2B/Massage with HE. I don’t think you could get anymore out of her but would love to know if anyone has. She states clearly this is all she offers and turns away/blocks people asking for more.

The Meeting:
May is your typical Thai girl. Pretty short but with a good body, particularly nice legs and backside. I know people mention a scar and I have noticed it but it honestly doesn’t stand out.
When you get there she lets you use the shower and offers you a drink. The first part of the massage is pretty standard, it’s a good loosening of any knots you’ve got but fuck me it can hurt!
On to the B2B with lots of oil. I’m not massively keen on loads of oil because it’s getting it off afterwards but I guess it’s necessary for B2B!  :unknown:
It’s a pretty sensual B2B to be fair and she does allow a bit of touching. I’ve never really tried more because as I said above she states she won’t do more.
The HE is pretty good too.

Clean up job after, I usually have a shower and then on your way.

£50 half hour, £80 full hour

I’ve been back a few times because I know what I’m getting so it’s a safe bet. I’ll get a decent massage, B2B and HE. I know I could pay the same or a tenner more and get FS but around Chester it’s hard to find someone reliable! So if this is what you’re after I would recommend a visit  :thumbsup:

Offline Parsifal

I visited May yesterday for 90 mins £130.  This was the very best B2B I have ever experienced.  She touched every part of my body with every part of hers.  The massage takes place on a bed.  Shower available.  May speaks good English and very adaptable.  Touching allowed but no penetration or kissing.  Enjoyed myself completely.  Highly recommended.

Offline Walesjunk

have you got her contact number?

Offline tesla

have you got her contact number?

try contributing a bit more to the forum before asking questions, you should know how it works, you have been a member since 2018

Offline spiralnotebook

She also advertises on Gumtree or vivastreet but not recently for obvious reasons. Don`t forget the review  :hi:

Offline spiralnotebook

Has she been working on the quiet?

Online 19jammy

Did she used to be in an apartment in Salford Quays? There were a few girls who worked there, can’t remember the name the place went by, but I remember seeing a girl, who I referred to as Mai (My) absolutely gorgeous, but disappeared & I never heard of her again. Just keep seeing the name pop up every so often.

Offline spiralnotebook

Check out the pics above, she has a scar under her right tit if the same girl.

Offline GingerNuts

Check out the pics above, she has a scar under her right tit if the same girl.

The scar runs down the middle of her chest over the sternum.