Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Amy - Bolton  (Read 2761 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rajaclub

External Link/Members Only

Met Amy last week. Contact made through adultwork, day and time arranged very quickly.
Confirmation texts made on morning of meet.
Arrived 10 minutes early and texted Amy to let her know. She gave me her flat number and I went upstairs to meet her. Door was open and Amy was behind it. She closed the door and went straight into dfk. I told her I needed a shower. Bathroom was very clean with plenty of toiletries available. When I returned Amy was waiting for me and she went for my cock straight away. She told me to lie on the bed and gave me more owo and rimming which was awesome. It was my return to pleasure Amy which she enjoyed. On with the condom and Amy fucked me cg and rcg. She can fuck hard and fast. I fucked her in mish then I fucked her doggy whilst I came in the bag.
Amy then told me to lie on my front and she started massaging me. After around 5 minutes she started playing with me bum hole and started to rim me again. She asked me to lift up my arse so she could get to my cock. I was rock hard and ready for round 2. Again fucking in various positions until I came.
Had a shower and was on my way 1 hour 15 minutes later.
Had a really great time with this sexy lady and she didn’t disappoint. Definitely will be seeing her again soon.