Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Cheshire Elite- Crewe - Anal  (Read 3952 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6124796) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline Aaaronbussu

Date of vist: 10 January 2020

External Link/Members Only

Amy. Early 20's. Petite. Short black hair, blue eyes. Tighest ass ever!

£50 for 30mins including anal

Had some free time in the afternoon and decided to go check Cheshire Elite out. As soon as i saw Amy, I knew I wanted her. Luckily she was free but i'd recommend you ring and book.

Went into the room and had a shower. She came in and started to put her tongue down my throat, I wasn't complaining!

She asked me what I liked and i told her dfk and anal = it was £50 for 30mins.

Continued kissing whilst she was on top of me. She licked her way down and said owo or not? I said no to owo as i knew i'd bust if i went owo (btw owo £10). Boy was i glad i said no owo as i almost bust with the condom on, great head movement and no hands on cock whilst blowing me.

Quicky went into missionary with her and then anal; best ass i've had the pleasure of entering. She's quite petite so she's very tight! Sadly i lasted a very short time before filling the condom, to which Amy didnt make any remarks about (which i appreciated). We just went onto cuddling and kissing and had a little chat.

Had a shower whilst she chilled out and kissed her goodbye, until next time.

Il defo need to take a pill before I go to see her again so i can go on for longer. Or perhaps she could make me cum twice in 30mins? There's only 1 way to find out!

FYI She told me that she only works on Fridays.

Offline Kool Keef

She didn't charge you extra for anal?

Offline robsmith149

If it's no extra for anal I'm going next time she is on the rota.

Offline Bootyhunter01

If it's no extra for anal I'm going next time she is on the rota.

I doubt.  Can't see OWO being charged a tenner whilst anal is free. But you never know.  Heard of girls accepting CIM but not OWO  it defies logic

Offline robsmith149

I doubt.  Can't see OWO being charged a tenner whilst anal is free. But you never know.  Heard of girls accepting CIM but not OWO  it defies logic
Yep think the op is talking bollocks.

Offline alibirmingham

I visit the area on rare occasions and always look for a decent punt and this wg seems right up my street but agree no extra for anal but does charge extra for owo is a bit off. But I guess easiest way to call the op out on a bullshit review is to call and ask if anal is included. That will clear it right up

Offline premlad

I called and was told anal is £40 extra

Offline alibirmingham

There you have it. Op most likely full of crap and review can’t be trusted fully

Offline bbois77

And £40 is way too dear, loose loose on both aspects.

Offline robsmith149

And £40 is way too dear, loose loose on both aspects.
Was that meant to be lose lose or has she got a massive gaping anus?