Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-0rientalxx - Bolton  (Read 3758 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by frankc]

Online frankc

£60- 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

Sexy-Orientalxx

I'd seen this girl early November last year and she was a fantastic little punt but the new profile pictures are of a completely different girl, there's obviously a few girls sharing the same profile and the new girl looked right up my street so I banged off a text, got the post code and was bombing down the A666 within the hour.

She's working out of a converted shop front, student type apartment on Chorley New Road, easy parking outside with a discreet side entrance, a quick text and she's opening the door in a long dressing gown. First look and Im glad to see its the girl in AW pictures, fit as fuck....She greets me with a smile and a kiss and its up the stairs to her apartment.......She offered me a shower and a hot drink.. :unknown:... before she disappeared to stash the money, she came back without the robe dressed exactly as I'd requested and with a big flirty smile, she put her hand round little Frank and for the next 30 minutes proceeded to shag the life out of me. I grabbed a quick shower and a chat before leaving 40 minutes after Id arrived.

If you like your girls, petite, perfectly formed with big nipples, fabulous arse with a great attitude then fill your boots, the only slight negative would be no DFK only fleeting FK, but that said, she's very tight, takes a finger well and is good laugh. All in all one of the best Thai girls I've seen in a very,very long time

Not really sure how you link the new photos to the top of this review  :unknown:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:39:20 pm by frankc »

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:49:17 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline fisherofsouls

That lass has been "29" for quite a few years now  :D

Offline jonko

Looks and sounds nice - right up my street kind Asian girl. So fed up with the shite fake asian girls in Manchester run out of a couple of pimp apartments I might have to take a trip to Bolton. Problem is my car is off the road at the moment, would have to get the train from MCR. How close to the train stations is the house Frankc?

Any indication of Anal being possible at all and did she do OWO inclusive?

Online frankc

Online frankc

That lass has been "29" for quite a few years now  :D

Id say she's around 25

Online frankc

Looks and sounds nice - right up my street kind Asian girl. So fed up with the shite fake asian girls in Manchester run out of a couple of pimp apartments I might have to take a trip to Bolton. Problem is my car is off the road at the moment, would have to get the train from MCR. How close to the train stations is the house Frankc?

Any indication of Anal being possible at all and did she do OWO inclusive?

Never asked about OWO Pal, as for the anal, I slipped a finger up but she asked me not too. Not sure about the trains but its a fair way up Chorley New rd

Offline freeze44

Sounds a cracker Frank and on the money to! Nice one! Can just see ya bombing up the road hard on in hand!  :lol:

Online frankc

Sounds a cracker Frank and on the money to! Nice one! Can just see ya bombing up the road hard on in hand!  :lol:

Put it this way mate, I'm already planning a second visit....... :cool:

Offline samneil15

Thanks for TOFTT for us Thai lovers rank - I will have to check her out asap - Only downside for me is OWO is extra I'm assuming and no DFK -

Online frankc

Only downside for me is OWO is extra I'm assuming and no DFK -

I'm not too fussed about OWO so never asked, as for the DFK,  I got a little more lip action than I was expecting, some fleeting FK but I got the impression more would be on offer if you went for the hour or on return visits........think I may find out shortly   :cool:

Offline steeeevo75

Walking from train station would take about 25 mins

Offline Durch69

If it’s a bit up Chorley new road would train be easier if getting off at Horwich park way??? Just thinking for who asked about train

Online frankc

Just back from my third visit to this profile number, third visit and third different girl....I was hoping to see Yuri, who I saw last time as she was probably the best Thai girl I've seen in years but apparently she's back in Leicester and wont be back anytime soon  :(  anyhow, Nadia answered the door, she was pleasant enough, small with a  decent enough fuller figure so , skipped the B2B and massage offered and had a decent 30 minute fumble.

Apparently the girls move around every 2 to 3 weeks, never had a bad punt here so may try my luck in a few weeks