Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cameronxo Blackpool.  (Read 2829 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4841714) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hurley

External Link/Members Only
£100 for 30 shit minutes but was actually 20.
It’s the girl in the pictures and there’s no doubt she has a hot body.
Unfortunately the service doesn’t match the price.
Arrived to find her nicely dressed in hot lingerie anted up the money and dived in the shower once out the shower she insisted on giving the perfunctory parlour type massage gently stroking with the odd feel around the nether regions turned over and was told in no uncertain terms kissing wasn’t on the menu.
The atmosphere was decidedly cool and I could tell that although she liked the money she hated what she was having to do for it.
The atmosphere being what it was I was struggling to get one up. Eventually we got there with some Hand action and perfunctory oral without.
I could see it was going nowhere and really just wanted to be out and on my way so fired it off emptied my balls got dressed and headed for the motorway
I
Don’t think Ive had a punt as bad as this since I was first punting but then that’s why they call it punting.
Obviously I won’t be returning and if this is the level of service she gives I can see why she’s no longer at La Maison.

Online scutty brown

profile seems to indicate she was a parlour girl - which in Blackpool is a bad sign.
Is she British or EE?

Offline Kool Keef

Commiserations pal, that sounds awful, thanks for toftt & the heads up.  :hi:
I won't be bothering her for a booking now that's for sure.

Offline Hurley

profile seems to indicate she was a parlour girl - which in Blackpool is a bad sign.
Is she British or EE?
British Scouse.
I’m usually a long term planner but this was a spur of the moment thing.

Offline Blackpool Rock

£100 for 30 shit minutes but was actually 20.
It’s the girl in the pictures and there’s no doubt she has a hot body.
Unfortunately the service doesn’t match the price.
Arrived to find her nicely dressed in hot lingerie anted up the money and dived in the shower once out the shower she insisted on giving the perfunctory parlour type massage gently stroking with the odd feel around the nether regions turned over and was told in no uncertain terms kissing wasn’t on the menu.
The atmosphere was decidedly cool and I could tell that although she liked the money she hated what she was having to do for it.
The atmosphere being what it was I was struggling to get one up. Eventually we got there with some Hand action and perfunctory oral without.
I could see it was going nowhere and really just wanted to be out and on my way so fired it off emptied my balls got dressed and headed for the motorway
I
Don’t think Ive had a punt as bad as this since I was first punting but then that’s why they call it punting.
Obviously I won’t be returning and if this is the level of service she gives I can see why she’s no longer at La Maison.
Sorry you had a shit punt and thanks for TOFTT
She is still showing as being at LMB and actually on the rota for today

zztop1168

Thanks for TOFTT. Cant believe just how stupid some WG's are. Going to have a very dusty phone.  :vomit:

Offline Madison19

• Service Provider
Nothing rusty about my phone gentlemen

Try getting appointment with me, it’s not easy

Yes I used to work at a parlour

I used to work for a really high end agency aswell (hence why I access from France)

I don’t see why where I worked previously is important

Not exactly sure who the poster of this review is as that day was my first one at Blackpool and don’t recall any unsatisfied customers, however if you would of told me you was unhappy we could of dealt with the situation.

I am British yes and my prices reflect my service. You get what you pay for, initially didn’t have reviews on my page as I created it a long time before I actually was brave enough to go independent.

Offline Madison19

• Service Provider
Also noticed a reply stating I am British scouse

This is untrue so maybe original poster has me confused maybe

Offline BP

.... however if you would of told me you was unhappy we could of dealt with the situation.

LOL
How about you give the service we are supposed to be paying for without us having to beg for it

Thanks Hurley
She was on my to do list but heavy red line through it now

Offline Georgedaviesok

Great attitude, bet she's off the page within 3 days...complete with 'rusty' phone.

Ps yes you may be busy but how many return??

Offline Madison19

• Service Provider
I don’t have a bad attitude I’m just stating I was clearly unaware this gentleman was unhappy, he mentions he stayed only 20 mins due to himself rushing, nothing to do with me rushing him.

Life is life not every client is going to enjoy my time/ service however I always try to maintain a standard of service which clearly wasn’t met on this occasion, had the gent of told me this maybe I could of discounted his booking or offered another time.

But In his words he emptied his load and headed for the door without telling me there was any problems.

I have plenty returning customers in the Blackpool area as well as Preston and deciding on to book or not based on someone else’s opinion or experience or time with me is the same as not eating at the cafe you’ve been eying up because your neighbor didn’t quite like it, there’s a service / girl out there for everyone’s tastes and unfortunately I’m not always going to be it.

Anyway I won’t get into a big discussion on a forum I don’t often venture on these but with the guy who posted claiming I gave such an awful service but then also describing my British background and getting it wrong I thought I’d give my little say so aswell

Also always happy to use the booking system on aw so therefore my service can be reviewed wether it be good or bad

Online scutty brown

Profile has been taken down.
Did anyone grab the photos and phone number? Good bet she'll be back with a new ID

EDIT

Just realised this photo is still on the AW server, so just reposting for posterity in case it drops out of the puntingwiki cache

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 09:31:43 pm by scutty brown »

Offline BP

Just realised this photo is still on the AW server

kudos +1

so funny...they try and say they are earning plenty
and doing OK
and with a body like that in the NW (and English) you'd expect them to be making £5000+ a week
but....in reality ............they havn't got a clue how to work their assets

What the fuck is it about Lancashire?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 01:21:43 am by BP »

Online chrishornx

Nothing rusty about my phone gentlemen

Try getting appointment with me, it’s not easy

Not easy? Fucking impossible with your AW and the profiles no longer existing

Offline Doc Holliday

She has negative feedback elsewhere as Madison at LMB ... also back in October. Poor attitude and tried to charge extra at the end of the punt for rimming (receiving)
To be fair the owner agreed with the punter and offered to compensate him.

There is also speculation she is now back at LMB under another name (Polly) but this is not confirmed (no pictures yet)

Offline Kool Keef

She has negative feedback elsewhere as Madison at LMB ... also back in October. Poor attitude and tried to charge extra at the end of the punt for rimming (receiving)
To be fair the owner agreed with the punter and offered to compensate him.

There is also speculation she is now back at LMB under another name (Polly) but this is not confirmed (no pictures yet)

Looks like she's going by the name Imogen now as well

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269122.0

Offline Madison19

• Service Provider
Too much time on your hands gentle man.

I am not back at la maison as on a break 😘

Offline Madison19

• Service Provider
And to add I am also not Imogen.

I am Cameron aswell as Madison. The only two names you’ll find me working under.

Profile will be back soon for those who aren’t letting one miserable mans review put u off

Offline Blackpool Rock

I am Cameron aswell as Madison. The only two names you’ll find me working under.

Profile will be back soon for those who aren’t letting one miserable mans review put u off
If he's miserable then perhaps it's due to the punt with you being shit  :unknown:  :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

Why does the Adult Parties website have your picture on Imogen's profile then?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Madison19

• Service Provider