Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING OF VERY POOR PUNT  (Read 3026 times)

5 review(s) for xxx Bella Babe xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

clittielicker

THIS IS ONE TO AVOID AT ALL COSTS, I paid the price so that you do not have to.

This is my first post on here and I am sorry it has to be a bad report, NO VERY BAD.

External Link/Members Only

..GREEDY-LIZA is the name she uses, there is more than her working from a block of flats next to homebase in Colindale.

I made calls to book arranged to meet and when I called for the flat number got no reply. I decided I would go elsewhere, then got a text and stupidly I agreed to come back. English was limited on the phone but communication was ok.

I arrived and she was casually dressed in track suit bottoms and t shirt, nothing special but £60 per hour penis brain said ok. You are not allowed to touch her pussy in the slightest, she is extremely aggressive when sucking, always using too much hands and kept hurting my dick with aggressive use of her hands. I told her at least 10 times she was hurting me and to calm down, she did not understand. When we tried to fuck she was thinking it was going to end in 30 seconds, always complaining about being too hot, too hot my arse, she is just another rip off and there are a few.

I will be honest and say I have had some bad punts in my years but this is the worst I could ever imagine, I have had lots of good ones well outnumbering the bad ones and have never reported her until now. I will stick to some of my tried and tested ladies in the future, if they are on holiday I will just be a bit patient until they return.

AVOID

jcdmj12

Offline genghis69

Height = 4' 4"

Is that right?  :unknown:

Offline Nowornever

Sorry about your waste of money... From your description of the location near homebase Colindale I can confirm I have wasted some hard working douw too...Would have done a big fat Negative but the girls profile disapear from adultwork soon after...

Offline SamLP

My opinion is this is a fake review. I've seen Liza twice recently and had two very satisfying punts. Extremely sensual, very good kisser (some of the best I've had), actually looks better in the flesh, smiley, sarcastic, dresses elegantly, sucks very well although does tease a bit, ball sucking is very good and sex was energetic and passionate. She embodies the GF experience and sex was long and sweaty. The first time I saw her she had two strong orgasms during mish and when I asked her at the end she said she had 4 or 5 during the session. She had another review previously where the punter suggested she does bb. I pushed her boundaries a bit to test it and also believe that reviewer was telling fibs.

Negatives - she doesn't allow fingering, can be too sarcastic but the nail in the coffin is that she is a clock watcher. You will get your full hour but once it's up she will practically kick you out or state that you have to pay extra to stay. The second visit was unfortunately my last as I did tell her it's not nice to rush someone especially as I was already getting up to get dressed. She was sarcastic in her reply and could see I was unhappy. Dressed in silence and left despite having had another hot session. Won't be returning, but can't fault her service which is why I don't believe the OP at all.

Offline SamLP

That flat in Colindale is very hit and miss. Had several positives and several negatives there and walked away from a few too. It never has the same girls over there for a long period of time, they always rotate and move around.

Atticus Finch

One review - one negative, plus some heavyweight touting of some other girls.

Also poor use of CAPSLOCK, in no useful info in the title.

I smell the Machiavellian connivances of a Sergei genius at work.  Or possibly a Bond villain.

Either way - it's likely bullshit.

vw

One review - one negative, plus some heavyweight touting of some other girls.

Also poor use of CAPSLOCK, in no useful info in the title.

I smell the Machiavellian connivances of a Sergei genius at work.  Or possibly a Bond villain.

Either way - it's likely bullshit.
Its the 5 links to the same profile that does it for me, sign of the pentagram evil is at work.

Offline iPad3

Yep I'm not buying this one either!!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline NIK

Numerous reports about the veracity of this review. I'll leave it to up for now and members can make up their own minds. If Admin has any doubts he will doubtless remove it.

Offline SamLP

Numerous reports about the veracity of this review. I'll leave it to up for now and members can make up their own minds. If Admin has any doubts he will doubtless remove it.

Having seen her twice and both times very recently, it goes against my experiences with her which is why I've highlighted my doubts at the credibility of the review. The OP was even online when I posted my reply but chose not to defend it. I noticed that the OP has also been a member since April 2013 but chose to make their first post today with this dodgy review.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wouldn't like to say --------------- but what sort of service do people expect for £60 an hour, pay peanuts get monkeys.  :thumbsdown:

Too many people on here are looking for "bargains".      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

So sorry to hear about your bad experience.  Out of curiosity I just spoke to her and she says to tell you "not to worry about you-know-what, it's nothing to worry about, happens to everyone".  Also to tell you that you left your Star Wars underpants in her place, should she wash them - they're very grey and hardly worth the bother? 

Message delivered.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't like to say --------------- but what sort of service do people expect for £60 an hour, pay peanuts get monkeys.  :thumbsdown:

Too many people on here are looking for "bargains".      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In reality that depends on the WG as you believed yourself for many years before changing your mind and labelling ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as automatically skanks, even the one you did a positive review on making no mention at the time that she was a skank, :rolleyes: which is totally DISPROVEN bollocks of the highest order. I have had good punts with many WGs who charged me from £60-100 an hour and so have a number of other London punters on here.

Offline Belgarion

I would not punt with a lady charging 60 quid an hour. She would see way too many customers and be completely jaded

Offline JamesRockford

I would not punt with a lady charging 60 quid an hour. She would see way too many customers and be completely jaded

Hmmm... sorry to burst your bubble old chap, but the £200/hour courtesans don't necessarily sit around in a satin robe preparing themselves, looking out of the window and waiting for you all day long.  All WGs are business-people and price isn't a reliable guide to how many punters they see.

vw

Delusional  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Can't believe you believe that crap, that they keep them selves especially for you if they charge more !  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline smiths

Hmmm... sorry to burst your bubble old chap, but the £200/hour courtesans don't necessarily sit around in a satin robe preparing themselves, looking out of the window and waiting for you all day long.  All WGs are business-people and price isn't a reliable guide to how many punters they see.

Spot on, its not provable how many punters ANY WG punts with at 121 punts in reality. A WG saying she only sees 3 punters a day isn't proof she does of course and if smart some will know it will put some punters off to be honest and say they see as many as book them that they can fit it so lie.

I take it that all WGs punt with as many punters as book them but unlike some that doesn't bother me as long as I get a good service. Punting isn't for the squeamish in my view.

Offline JamesRockford

+1

Yes, I don't really care how many people a WG sees in a day as long as she is clean, pleasant and energetic.

Some girls may wake up late every day, be disorganised, and see very few punters - but they might be unshowered, ignorant and lazy.  Blonde English Jenna springs to mind, but there are plenty of others mentioned on this site.

jcdmj12

Bollocks - one of the girls I see reasonably regularly charges £80 an hour, another charges £200.  Both are busy and neither offer a poor service.  Occasionally they are tired but make an effort anyway, most of the time they're not. 

Bobdayley

Polite Notice
Can we stick to the rules guys please
When one write a review the title should be Profile name + location.
Then you can write whatever you like in the intro.
It is much easier for everyone reading it
Many Thanks

Offline dboy74

The title is of no fucking use to us and as for the review itself......

clittielicker

Hi,
In response to your remarks regarding my most unfortunate visit to greedy liza, you are correct I have been a member for some time and this is my first post, and the reason for this is that I have only recently returned to this site looking for some extra assurance when looking for a good punt. I did not ever post good reports on here as I did not know my way around this site. I will be using it a bit more carefully in future and will be leaving home with a plan b in future. There seems to be more than yourself thinking I am fake when this is a true and accurate report, I simply had no need to use this site over the years. In my report I did not mention any other wg as someone has suggested, I simply had her links added at the end. Someone also made reference to me being online at the time they replied and I did not come and defend myself etc etc, as I have said above I may have been  member for some time although I am very very new to using this site for reports or replies.

Once again I left what I consider to be  a very poor punt as that is the way I felt, not the way others may feel, and if just 1 punter avoids losing cash the way I did then this report has been a success. I am not here to discuss in depth who is correct and who is not, I just do not wish anyone to waste cash on someone like this. There is another reply who seems to think she is wonderful, then he mentions about not allowed to do this not allowed to do that and almost pushed out the door, that was the way my punt ended though I did not go back for seconds, I may have been ripped off once but the phrase once bitten twice shy does spring to mind.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I did not ever post good reports on here as I did not know my way around this site. I will be using it a bit more carefully in future and will be leaving home with a plan b in future. There seems to be more than yourself thinking I am fake when this is a true and accurate report, I simply had no need to use this site over the years

Fancy getting your story straight sometime?

Offline SamLP

There is another reply who seems to think she is wonderful, then he mentions about not allowed to do this not allowed to do that and almost pushed out the door, that was the way my punt ended though I did not go back for seconds, I may have been ripped off once but the phrase once bitten twice shy does spring to mind.

You can't even be bothered to read other punters responses so you make them up like you made up the review. I mentioned it was a really good punt. The only thing I wasn't allowed to do was finger her which is something most girls don't allow. She didn't push me out, I had my full hour. It was just her manner in rushing me out that I wrote about. As for the punt she was excellent and was dressed to impress each time I saw her. You're excuses for not knowing how to use the site is bs. It's a forum, you knew how to write a negative review on your first post and knew how to reply. What's there to know?

Offline Nagilum

The there is only one thing to do.  I shall go and bless this one soon.

Offline Discoballs

Delusional  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Can't believe you believe that crap, that they keep them selves especially for you if they charge more !  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
EXACTLY THAT!

If you have money whether it be £60 or £600 per hour if you're paying they'll take the money,  although I'd question why the sp in question didn't value herself over £60 an hour.