Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Horny Kim  (Read 1978 times)

10 review(s) for Curvy Blonde Girl (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Johnjohn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Easy booking using phone, good directions to flat very near Whitechapel station. Flat shared with other girl or girls, did not see them but noticed it as Kim made sure that I would not meet a fellow punter.

First she spoke about what she offered, I wanted a-level, additional £20 to the standard rate of £100, and that was ok if I took it easy. Did the finances and took a short shower. Back in room she asked if I wanted owo which I wanted. She wiped it clean and started. I really liked it and had the possibility to have a great view with a mirror. Lots of kissing where she put whole her tounge in my mouth, this really turns me on! Took her pussy from behind and then her ass  :cool:

When finished she gave me a short nice relaxing massage. Not the type you get from a professional but soft and nice. She was also easy to talk to and friendly. Not a clockwatcher, spend a few minutes more than the booked hour.

Kim has a few pounds weight to much but if you do not bother about that I can recommend her and would come back.

Offline Riprock

Thanks for reviewing.

Is she a PAWG or BBW?  Appreciate any further details on her body type/size.

RR

Johnjohn

Sorry for the late reply!

She is definitely not BBW, rather a PAWG with some weight more than needed everywhere. She would look very good if she lost about 10kg but I prefer performance and connection which I had with her. So I did not mind!