Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheila Angel1 - Moody cow in Paddington  (Read 1107 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7286351) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446629) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline Snax

External Link/Members Only

Reading Tergil's review I thought this skank might be right up my street, tho wasn't willing to part with £120. So asked her for 15 mins which she said was £80. Ended up needing only 8 mins of it.

Making her father proud working out of a small apartment near a restaurant. The room was big with an ensuite which had no soap or hand gel.

The girl looks like her pics albeit less attractive in real life with a fucked up attitude. Classic smiley before money changes hands tactic and then turned into an ice queen.

OWO was literally under 40 seconds. Then she put a condom on me and asked which position? I opted for missionary and she smiled thinking great! Less work for me!

As soon as I got into her pussy she clamped her legs and restricted penetration. Not a good sign. As I started fucking her she started groaning like earning £8 a minute was a chore. Made a face like she was constipated throughout me fucking her. Looked away the whole time and closed her eyes. Made me feel really uncomfortable so I asked are you OK? Yes she replied with constipated face. Having had enough of her resting bitch face I flipped her over in doggy, where she arched her back the wrong way and continued groaning like she was in pain. Very off-putting, couldn't get any rhythm as she kept backing away every time I thrust so flipped her in mish again and went in for kissing. She just put her inflated lips there. Fuck this. I thought so I withdrew from her pussy and ended the whole thing.

Got dressed in silence and left. Probably my worst punt ever and this one really makes me want to quit.

Think I'm going to take a break from this. Tired of negative punts.

Avoid her at all costs. Doesn't look as good as pics (huge nose) and doubt she's 19, prob 24ish. But ultimately a terrible rom style attitude.

My sugar baby is playing up which has forced me to AW but I think at this rate I'm just going to fuck it all off and just stick to wanking, it's less disappointing.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Reading your review with all due respect clearly she wasn’t feeling you so to ask her if she’s okay knowing she’s not. It’s like asking a question you already know the answer to, there’s no point.

When I’m reading some parts it sounds like you “might” have been either too big for her. Arching the back the wrong way can be a reflex for being in pain due to the size and incompatibility in addition to being doggy making it worse. That almost cat like hunchback response, usually indicates uncomfortable for the person.

A lot of it sounds like it was uncomfortable- “she kept backing away every time I thrust” + “Made a face like she was constipated throughout me fucking her.” + “she clamped her legs and restricted penetration”.

I could well be completely wrong and this is just my hypothesis. You sounded like you were too big making it uncomfortable. Again I could be wrong.

Only thing I’d say is the oral last 40 seconds is a bit crap, sounds like she wanted it over and done along with the fake smile.

Offline akauya

Reading your review with all due respect clearly she wasn’t feeling you so to ask her if she’s okay knowing she’s not. It’s like asking a question you already know the answer to, there’s no point.

When I’m reading some parts it sounds like you “might” have been either too big for her. Arching the back the wrong way can be a reflex for being in pain due to the size and incompatibility in addition to being doggy making it worse. That almost cat like hunchback response, usually indicates uncomfortable for the person.

A lot of it sounds like it was uncomfortable- “she kept backing away every time I thrust” + “Made a face like she was constipated throughout me fucking her.” + “she clamped her legs and restricted penetration”.

I could well be completely wrong and this is just my hypothesis. You sounded like you were too big making it uncomfortable. Again I could be wrong.

Only thing I’d say is the oral last 40 seconds is a bit crap, sounds like she wanted it over and done along with the fake smile.

Agree with you comments. This review and some of his other reviews are somewhat uncomfortable to read.

Offline PumpDump

Hey OP, ever get the feeling you might be the problem? All your reviews are negative or neutral. And the words and phrases you use in the review "I thought this skank might be right up my street"... "Making her father proud working out of a small apartment" seems like you have a really bad attitude towards working girls. I'm not surprised you get such a shit service.

Offline Snax

Hey OP, ever get the feeling you might be the problem? All your reviews are negative or neutral. And the words and phrases you use in the review "I thought this skank might be right up my street"... "Making her father proud working out of a small apartment" seems like you have a really bad attitude towards working girls. I'm not surprised you get such a shit service.
I have a bad attitude towards anybody advertising a service and then not delivering - could be a plumber.

But here I'm merely a reporter giving my observations so others can make an informed decision and don't suffer the same fate.

Why don't you book her and report back?

Offline Snax

yep which is why I ended the punt early.

Offline hugh3333

She has deleted her profile and created a new one. I'm guessing to try to hide the negative reviews.

Offline Colston36

She has deleted her profile and created a new one. I'm guessing to try to hide the negative reviews.

Why go with women who have bad reviews?

Offline Nz

Sounds like typical Rom service to me.
You can see she's probably a Rom claiming to be Hungarian or has roma roots.

Those of you giving snax a hard time, you'll see two other recent negative reviews.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 07:23:20 am by Nz »

Offline Snax

Sounds like typical Rom service to me.
You can see she's probably a Rom claiming to be Hungarian or has roma roots.

Those of you giving snax a hard time, you'll see two other recent negative reviews.
thanks for the support! They pick my reviews apart but when others say the same things after seeing the same girls they don't get the same hate.