Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 2492 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Online El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes

Location: 2 minute walk from Canning Town station. I had some difficulty understanding how to get to her floor, once I entered the block she kept telling me to go through a second door which was already open and that I had already walked through, making me think there was another door somewhere, after a while I realised this and she told me her floor number and I got into the lift, but many minutes were spent trying to figure this out even though I was on the phone to her.

Fee: £80

Services: DFK, OWO, 69, Penetration (protected), CIM

The girl: About 5'8, smooth pale skin, size 10, soft juicy ass, perky natural tits, immaculately clean

I got to her flat and when she let me in and closed the door she immediately began to DFK me , I used the bathroom and when I entered her room she pounced on me for more DFK, she then pushed me on the bed and started giving me OWO, it was wet, smooth and varied. I ate her neat and tidy pussy in 69 while she gave me more OWO, after a while she reached for the condom and we did various positions with doggy being the highlight, her ass looks incredible in this view, she likes to change position often and control the flow of the punt, eventualy I came in her mouth , she sucked every last drop out and then went to the bathroom to spit it out.

Positives:

Friendly, enthusiastic and clean
Passionate DFK
Varied OWO

Neutral:

Likes to control the flow of the punt
Slightly haphazard directions to her flat

Negatives:

None

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kolo

Thanks for the review. She has been on my HL for a while now. Just to be clear she is now based in an apartment as opposed to a hotel? Was there a concierge?

Online El Jefe

Thanks for the review. She has been on my HL for a while now. Just to be clear she is now based in an apartment as opposed to a hotel? Was there a concierge?

Yes an apartment, there is no concierge.