Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena19 - Barbican  (Read 1232 times)

25 review(s) for Meena19 (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline bonapati

Meena19 - Barbican

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200 / 1hr

Comms. All by text until til of arrival a call for her to answer the door. Straightforward, she can be hard to get.

Location. 10mins from Barbican station. I’m sure I have seen another Brazilian girl in the block in the past. On main road but generally discreet. Quite all the way to her flat. A flight or two up. Not sure if lifts are available or working.

The girl. Pretty slim Brazilian but obvious she has some Indian blood and features especially her chin. Jet black straight hair just below her shoulders. Greeting me in a short dress and heels. Small pecks on both cheeks. I’d say she is about 5’6 tall, 25-27 years old, 36C cup. Ushered me to the room. Paperwork done, had a shower - clean with all accessories and loads of clean dry towels.

The event. She came into the shower to hush me up help dry my body and kissed in the process. Pulled my by my tool to the room. Fondling continued... undressed her to reveal a very firm body, zero fat, flat tummy, bikini like lace underwear. Tanned with lines.

Lots of dfk, RO, shallow BJ. Could be better as she is as bad as Maya (Earl’s Court) at this and need to improve. Need surgically made tits. CG was great seeing her on top. A sight to behold. Took a great deal of pounding at the price she has too. Doggie was awesome - where she encouraged me to fire on, the was in Mish. We switched around several times. Literally had her legs on my shoulders in mish. I was in and out like licking a lollypop. The sheets are wet with her cum etc. Probone, jack hammer, scissors with her playing with herself. We got too carried away for me to CIM. Nice slow music in the background. She is A good GF borderline naughty if encouraged - smelt and tasted great. I could have been down the for ages as she was responsive wiggling and holding my head down with both hands. Fingers allowed when extremely wet.

Overall I had a great time.

Revisit? I won’t be going back so soon because of the price - but I felt I needed to tick the before she disappears.