Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan - Glossop/Hadfield  (Read 1157 times)

1 review(s) for megc4741 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline zyed

External Link/Members Only

Met Megan & her friend Zohara back in February 2019. I called her a day before to check availability and then booked via AW. Comms was very good. Messaged her on the day when I was on the way and again  when I was 10 minutes away. Location was a discrete apartment with private parking available and I had no problems finding it.

Called her and she let me in, Megan & Zohara were both wearing lingerie. Paperwork was sorted; £180 for an hour and was offered a power shower which I declined as I just showered not long ago. Went into the bedroom and removed all my clothes and Zohara began OWO while Megan started playing with herself. Then went onto bed for some amazing OWO from Megan. Nice and sloppy.

Megan is quite short, around 5 ft and has nice big fake tits which feel amazing. Cute sexy arse and brunette hair. She is quite a curvy woman. Zohara has smaller natural tits and a small arse with brunette hair. Brilliant deepthroat from both of them and then I returned the favour, first to megan and then Zohara. Had sex in various positions, including missionary, doggy & cowgirl. Megan sat on my face which was  :crazy:, Rimmed Megan while Zohara serviced me and cummed over Megans arse. Cleaned up and rested. Very nice girls to talk too. Then  had a titwank from Megan followed by more sex. Popped again over Megan's big tits.  :yahoo:, Final rest and popped once more over Zohara's tits. Had a shower, said my goodbyes and was on my way. This was my first ever punt so I was quite nervous but was put at ease. The girls attitude was great.