Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica preston  (Read 1525 times)

Offline zornj

External Link/Members Only

Last minute booking was out of town and stumbled across this sexy little stunner text her and she text back straight away and confirmed she can be ready in 20 mins good comms arrived and we directed to the door discreet location nice and clean room .

Appearance: upon arrival she was in stockings, suspenders, crotch less knickers, and a nice bra.  She looked really good. Pictures are accurate fancied her from the first look at her amazing smile great tits and the sexiest ass wow .

Fee : I paid 100 for 1hr

Action : I went in for a kiss she immediately started to kiss me back great tongue supernatural kisser gave me a instant hardon went over to he bed she went down and started to suck my cock she has a very skilful mouth and tongue great owo after about 5 mins of this she said I’ll get the condom on with the rubber and she laid in the spooning position we started fucking like this I was grabbing her tits she was looking back at me making great eye contact I felt like I was going to pop so asked can we change position she agreed so started fucking her in doggy great ass looks amazing I’m the air i pounded the life out of her she was moaning and looking back at me I’m pretty sure she cum few mins of this and I done my load offers me a massage which I accepted was quite good to be fair then offers me to pop again but I can’t recover so quick so said no and I was ready to leave on with my clothes and she was kissing me on the way out made me want to stay . If was local to me I’d be a regular for sure .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

floki99

Offline zornj

Good enough yes understands everything didn’t have a big conversation tbh

Offline Punterplus

Thanks for the review, are her tits real or fake?

Offline zornj

Fake but lovely can’t get enough of her

Offline cueball

supernatural kisser

That sounds spooky  :D

I've never podged a ghost before.... On the list she goes  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

That sounds spooky  :D

I've never podged a ghost before.... On the list she goes  :lol:
Hey Cueball don't forget to take a present if you see her, remember Demons are a Ghouls best friend  :hi:
Alright me coats already on