Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina  (Read 834 times)

Offline JS6969

Still very new to punting and finally took the plunge and booked in with Angelina - counting down the days feeling both nervous and excited so any advice would be welcomed.

Offline dubs

Still very new to punting and finally took the plunge and booked in with Angelina - counting down the days feeling both nervous and excited so any advice would be welcomed.

Don't wear a white shirt.

Apart from that, enjoy.  She is a sexual whirlwind.

Offline JS6969

I read that and am prepared - no white shirt!

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope you have a good time.   :hi:

Offline dubs

Oh and make sure your arse is clean, she doesn't like to get her 12" strap-on too soiled.

Offline mrdiamond77

Oh and make sure your arse is clean, she doesn't like to get her 12" strap-on too soiled.

:D    :lol:

Ruach

Had my first ever punt experience this week with Angelina.  Bloody amazing! Be quiet when entering her flat - she's concerned about the neighbours.  Front door is pull not push; her flat is on 2nd floor not first. Go for a 69, you won't be disappointed. Hell, you won't be disappointed with anything she does.  I'm jealous. Oh yeah, don't forget to take your socks off!   :D

Offline Doombar

Had my first ever punt experience this week with Angelina.  Bloody amazing! Be quiet when entering her flat - she's concerned about the neighbours.  Front door is pull not push; her flat is on 2nd floor not first. Go for a 69, you won't be disappointed. Hell, you won't be disappointed with anything she does.  I'm jealous. Oh yeah, don't forget to take your socks off!   :D
First post huh?  :bomb:Maybe write a review then we can consider believing you.

My advise to you OP is to read some of her many reviews on here. Thats what they be for  ;)

Offline mrdiamond77

Had my first ever punt experience this week with Angelina.  Bloody amazing! Be quiet when entering her flat - she's concerned about the neighbours. Front door is pull not push; her flat is on 2nd floor not first. Go for a 69, you won't be disappointed. Hell, you won't be disappointed with anything she does.  I'm jealous. Oh yeah, don't forget to take your socks off!   :D

I can remember making that error the first time I saw her. 

Offline Mcping

Totally over rated !!

Past her prime.. mutton dressed as Lamb springs to mind!

For the fee she’s asking I expect far better