Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai girls London  (Read 2384 times)

Sweet_Mike_ With_the_Nuts

I got a question for you local guys.
A few years ago when I was frequently visiting London. I more or less only went for the Thai agencies.
Olina, 007, Invasian(at that time a new agency) and so on.
They hade new girls coming and going and in general you always had very good service.
Then I disappeared from the scene and got back a few month ago.
To my disappointment everything has changed.
Same old girls, I can't find any newcomers, the agencies are not as reliable anymore sometimes even rude
and poor service is more the rule than the exception.

Have I only been unlucky or has something happened?

Bud$

Yes, Mike, a number of things have happened since the good old days of Thai agencies. I was one who frequented them too. The police started a crack down on illegals - I was with a girl called Visky once, when they were raiding the block (Queensway) I'd seen the cops outside before but went in anyway and scarpered quick before being caught with my pants down, when someone called her to warn her. A friend was even in another girls flat when the knock came. He didn't get done but she was deported (she was his GF) Getting a visa to come here from Thailand has also become a lot more difficult. It used to be relatively easy - pay a shed load for it and pay it back to the person with the connection at the Embassy. And last but not least the girls themselves were finding it hard to make much money - rents went sky high, especially if you were dodgy and couldn't show a regular income from a proper job. This is tied in with the 'rise of the EEs' - Thais being Thai they kept their prices the same. They all, all, every agency charged 150 an hour. You had these often beautiful, sexy, experienced EE's coming in charging less and what's more listing their services on AW. I don't know if you ever experienced this scenario, but booking a Thai through the agency and trying to find out if the girl would do a facial for instance, was pointless. The answer would be 'yes' - get there and she wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about.

Offline Jonestown

When you say beautiful sexy experienced EE's are you referring to the cartloads of Romanian skanks we are currently swamped with ?

The beautiful sexy EE's were part of an earlier influx to my mind.

Offline BillGoldberg

When you say beautiful sexy experienced EE's are you referring to the cartloads of Romanian skanks we are currently swamped with ?

:lol: :sarcastic:

Beat me to it
I can't even think of 1 who'd fit that 'beautiful, sexy, experienced' description, let alone a 'cartload' 

Offline BillGoldberg

I got a question for you local guys.
A few years ago when I was frequently visiting London. I more or less only went for the Thai agencies.
Olina, 007, Invasian(at that time a new agency) and so on.
They hade new girls coming and going and in general you always had very good service.
Then I disappeared from the scene and got back a few month ago.
To my disappointment everything has changed.
Same old girls, I can't find any newcomers, the agencies are not as reliable anymore sometimes even rude
and poor service is more the rule than the exception.

Have I only been unlucky or has something happened?

Poker player by any chance ??

No, it isn't just you, the Thai punting scene has gone to shit

It's far harder to find girls who reliably provide an excellent service, along with those sultry youthful Oriental looks guys like you and me go for

Some 'old hands' are still around providing good to very good service such as Mata and Lily/Maya but the newbies are almost universally just "meh", or worse

Lean times for OrientalChasers these days
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:16:39 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline ArtVandalay

Christy has just retired too : :(

Bud$

No, I wasn't
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:20:52 pm by Bud$ »

Bud$

:lol: :sarcastic:

Beat me to it
I can't even think of 1 who'd fit that 'beautiful, sexy, experienced' description, let alone a 'cartload'

A 'cartload' - nor can I, think of a cartload of them

Bud$

No, I wasn't thinking of cartloads of Romanian skanks, just the Eastern European girls whom I've seen and had the pleasure of spending time with - able to communicate with them, mainly, in English and they deliver the service offered, again, mainly. I've only actually seen 1 Romanian (Miley) the rest have been Hungarians, Poles and the un-surpassable Platinum Cindy (Czech)

Thank's all!

This wasn't the answer I was hoping for :(...but explains it all!

So....go for the EE ones at AW would be the best option?

Bud$

Or I can definitely recommend Sexy-Sisi. she not what you'd call stunning in looks but she gives it her all, service wise. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Of the EE's I've been to Lilly xxx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only would take a lot of beating and she's attractive, but there are so many, it's hard to decide to be honest.

Thanks for the recommendations, someone who has more?
All are greatly appreciated.

Offline Jonestown

No, I wasn't thinking of cartloads of Romanian skanks, just the Eastern European girls whom I've seen and had the pleasure of spending time with - able to communicate with them, mainly, in English and they deliver the service offered, again, mainly. I've only actually seen 1 Romanian (Miley) the rest have been Hungarians, Poles and the un-surpassable Platinum Cindy (Czech)

One swallow doesn't make a summer. The quality of EE girls now is poor in comparison to what was available around 2005 to 2010, when there were young  blonde beauties from Russia (strangely they all seemed to be from St Petersburg), Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine; for me those were my punting golden days.

Bud$

Yes, jonesy, I wasn't thinking of those days. I was still doing the Thais back then, so I don't know what the EE's were like then. For me, and we all have preferences, looks are not as important as quality, although I'd draw the line somewhere. I've seen several not all that attractive EE girls who have nevertheless given me a really superb service. Your hey day was the late 2000's; mine was possibly earlier when I used to visit Thai flats, so 2000 to 2007, maybe. You never knew who was going to be there but surprises were nice. However, I wouldn't settle now for what I got then; I've become more fussy about what I want.

Offline peterpan101

Christy has just retired too : :(

She is now married so I can't see her coming back.

Offline baseball_99

She is now married so I can't see her coming back.

I saw Christy in London around 2 years ago and was hoping to see her again! Gutted but good luck to her.

Offline Jonestown

I saw Christy in London around 2 years ago and was hoping to see her again! Gutted but good luck to her.

Well I expect she held out for you as long as she could, but eventually gave up and went home.

Offline baseball_99

Let's be honest, she forgot about me when i walked out the door.