Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KayKandy - Tetbury - No meet after flaky comms  (Read 907 times)

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was the first of two non-starters in Gloucestershire on the same day - the second, rather predictably, with a Romanian group but the first, somewhat disappointingly, with a young British SP.

There is only one review of KayKandy and, given my various attempts to try to arrange a booking with her, it's not surprising. On occasion in the past, I have tried calling and texting her with no reply. Sometimes when she doesn't have the green light on, sometimes when she does.

Therefore, I sent an email almost a week in advance asking about her availability at a certain time on a given day and about services, to which she gave a very short reply, confirming she offered the services and "should" be working then.

Kay didn't reply to a follow-up email asking about the next step, which was perhaps a warning sign. However, I called the evening before the day that I hoped to meet her, and, surprisingly, she answered.

She had a rather weak voice and sounded vague, which again was a warning sign, but said she would be available and asked me to confirm in the morning and one hour before. No problem.

Come the morning, I tried calling several times and texted twice, but her phone was switched off and there was no response. I pointed out that if she had decided not to work that day, it would have been nice to have been warned. No apology or even a reply at all.

Given the lack of response, I didn't embark on a special journey so didn't really have my time wasted and the booking wasn't confirmed in the morning by her.

However, she had said by email and phone that it was fine and I feel a standalone post to warn others is justified, rather than just tacking a couple of lines on to what is a positive review from another punter.

Going on the previous review thread and the location on the profile, I assume she is based in Tetbury, but as I did not receive a postcode, despite asking for it, I don't know for sure.  :unknown:

She has indicated on her profile that she is leaving the area. Going on my experience and no doubt that of others, who will notice?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:27:58 pm by Cunning Punt »

vw

thanks for review, have tried contacting in the past and get slow responses leading nowhere, shocked you managed to get that far, another one for the timewaster list.

Offline Embassy1976

Sounds like I saw her on a good day originally, I was going to try and book again as I  was down in Cheltenham last week glad I didn’t now 👍

James999

She's joined this site and is not happy about your feedback  :music:

Offline Danj89

Thanks for the heads up saw she was in Swindon one day so added her to the HL as I thought it would be good to see her once she is back.

Offline lewisjones23

crying to Admin as it wasnt confirmed

useful review, highlights how unreliable she is and warns other punters

Offline Cunning Punt

Well, as I explained in my review, as far as I was concerned, it was confirmed. Not only was there an initial email, I spoke to her the evening before and she said it was fine.

She asked me to confirm on the morning, which most punters assume is a SP asking the punter to actually say he is still going, not for a flaky girl to decide whether she could be doing something more interesting that day.  :rolleyes:

As you'll see from other reviews on here, in these circumstances, many punters have assumed a booking with a WG is still on, sent a text to confirm and made a journey.

It's a bit rich for her to finally find her voice now and complain when she didn't have the courtesy or effort to let me know that she no longer could make the booking.

Unfortunately, it's been removed from reviews, which will be less of a mark against her, but hopefully punters will still see the post when searching and get the hint.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:59:01 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline hungrypunt

Message to Prossie, dont say you should be fine and then decide to lie in and ignore your eager customers.

Offline Sinz

She has joined the site as a punter and not a service provider.

Guess she likes to do things in her own terms  :wackogirl:

Offline Fishface

Profile says working in Nottingham now.

Profile reads more like a private gallery, cam, movies type? Wide trawl net, not much in it.

Worn thongs ten for £7.50! :crazy:
On closer look ten available at £7.50 each. How to authenticate though? :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:19:08 pm by Fishface »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Profile reads more like a private gallery, cam, movies type?

Given how hard it is to get a booking for an actual meet with her, that is my suspicion.

She's clearly nervous about actual meets, but if that's the case, just be honest about it and don't waste punters' time.  :thumbsdown: