Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth - Mayfair - Aprov  (Read 1078 times)

Online Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£1000 for 1 hour

Services
Positive
OWO ok
For a few moments moved quite well during missionary
Doggie, missionary and cowgirl all done on request. Doggie and cowgirl very mechanical
Kissing ok but minimal tongue. Kept eyes open when kissing - weird

Neutral
Body overall ok. Not amazing as expected at this price - just ok
Very meaty flappy pussy lips for those that like it

Negative
Breath stank like a smelly pussy (forgot to wash my lips and mouth after so had the reek all the way home). Pussy didn't smell at all. Don't think better this way round
Very dark yellow teeth
Much older than photos with a weathered face - mid-40s. Photos looked late 20s/early 30s to me
Tits deflated and floppy B cups - didn't find out until she took her bra off - looked ok with bra ok. Nipples perked up during missionary but couldn't help thinking they looked chewed up
Adamant no CIM and help stopping OWO as afraid I would CIM even when I said I wouldn't
Same building and set up as the bedsit that Karina (see previous review) was in. Shower a dribble
Penis got tugged/milked like a cow when kissing - had to tell her to stop
Lot of chatting at the start - had to move it on
Lot of lube applied before penetration and each position change
No chance of second round - came back from bathroom, put dressing gown on and sat at the breakfast table

Should have walked when saw her (saw her before but didn't twig until I was leaving https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297406.0). Could have been a granny but well preserved. Body soft and starting to sag but good for her age. Plenty of worse women in 20s and 30s. But balls were very blue and girls from Diva I wanted weren't available. Wrong organ made the decision

From the chat, she's Russian but spends time in Italy and now in London as expecting Middle East crowd to arrive in force. This time negative as no CIM and higher price (before borderline neutral). Wrote the above and then looked back to get the link for the old review - looks like she has a formula that does the job. Not repeating and avoid. Another shit punt. Pin the donkey might be better way to choose the next one

Online patelprat

It's like a bell curve - the cheapest and ultra expensive SPs are as bad as each other.

Sorry you lost £1K on this.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 11:08:39 pm by patelprat »

Online Alexmck

It's like a bell curve - the cheapest and ultra expensive SPs are as bad as each other.

Sorry you lost £1K on this.

You might be onto something here

Offline Tony1972

and now in London as expecting Middle East crowd to arrive in force.

Could you please elaborate on this sir
Many thanks

Online Alexmck

Many thanks

Big spenders from Middle East

Offline zachmorgan

Many thanks
Wealthy Middle Easterners, particularly from Gulf nations usually have their summer jollies in Europe, particularly London to escape their scorching summer heat back home.

At least that's what I guess he's alluding to.

Online Alexmck

Wealthy Middle Easterners, particularly from Gulf nations usually have their summer jollies in Europe, particularly London to escape their scorching summer heat back home.

At least that's what I guess he's alluding to.

Better explanation than mine  :drinks:

Offline massagepuntingfan

Mate I'm sorry you've had yet another shit high end punt.
I know its been said to you before but I'd really recommend dropping your price point and meeting better reviewed, cheaper and arguably similarly attractive SPs. I'm sure there are plenty of excellent SPs around the £250-£400 mark who would give you a better time than many of these over priced high end chicks.
And if the punt isn't great then at least you have enough left over to see 2 other ladies who might prove to be the elusive unicorn.
Good luck on your next punt.

Online Alexmck

Mate I'm sorry you've had yet another shit high end punt.
I know its been said to you before but I'd really recommend dropping your price point and meeting better reviewed, cheaper and arguably similarly attractive SPs. I'm sure there are plenty of excellent SPs around the £250-£400 mark who would give you a better time than many of these over priced high end chicks.
And if the punt isn't great then at least you have enough left over to see 2 other ladies who might prove to be the elusive unicorn.
Good luck on your next punt.

You're right. Tried but the lower prices ones I wanted weren't available. Next time going to wank first and then decide

Offline Jayjay1

These type of high end model looking girls is the ones i normally go for in civvy life but £500 plus i out of my range atm when I dont know if we vibe and if they are as good as seen.

The extra is the looks am guessing not body/service i presuming? Am yet to fuck a SP with body and looks im use to civvy.

Online Alexmck

These type of high end model looking girls is the ones i normally go for in civvy life but £500 plus i out of my range atm when I dont know if we vibe and if they are as good as seen.

The extra is the looks am guessing not body/service i presuming? Am yet to fuck a SP with body and looks im use to civvy.

It's the whole package

Online patelprat

She looks like a £1000 girl from those shots. Very hot, supermodel-like. Not that I'd personally pay anywhere near that for anyone.

Travesty of the Trade Descriptions Act if you say she was nothing like that and was in her 40s!!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 09:53:48 pm by patelprat »

Offline boardyhell

this agency from memory seems to have a lot of negative reviews ,please correct me if I am wrong

Online Alexmck

She looks like a £1000 girl from those shots. Very hot, supermodel-like. Not that I'd personally pay anywhere near that for anyone.

Travesty of the Trade Descriptions Act if you say she was nothing like that and was in her 40s!!

They are 5-7 years out of date. Maybe a little more. Looks like she's hit that stage when some women suddenly get much older

Online Alexmck

this agency from memory seems to have a lot of negative reviews ,please correct me if I am wrong

Don't know but large number of negatives from me

Offline jesse4585

Sorry to see you've had such a bad run of luck Alex....

Do you pay such high prices as you like your woman sophisticated? If you're happy with someone who's stunning , has a great attitude & service, but otherwise a regular lass, try this one:
I had her back when she was £500 /hour and thought she was still great value thanks to her beauty & great attitude. She's never had a bad review that I'm  aware of.

If you like your women brainy,  then Jess may be a good choice once she's back from holiday,  she's got everything Jumanji has (a little less stunning, but still a real beauty) , plus smarter than the average graduate, albeit not sophisticated as such (at least going by the ~30 mins chat I've had with her)
External Link/Members Only   - a minor of punters dont click with her and so get a sub par punt, but she's only £130 / hour, and looks maybe 3 years younger than the stated age.

Online patelprat

you pay such high prices as you like your woman sophisticated? If you're happy with someone who's stunning , has a great attitude & service, but otherwise a regular lass, try this one:
I had her back when she was £500 /hour and thought she was still great value thanks to her beauty & great attitude. She's never had a bad review that I'm  aware of.

She went from £500 to £300?

Offline jesse4585

She went from £500 to £300?

Yes. 
But might not be as she failed to get enough punters at £500. She likes to always be the same price as her mate bachata. It's a girl thing.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Bachata's hot but not quite as great curves as her mate,  from Diva reviews might be the sort who only gives good service to those she clicks with, I can see her being more the one to struggle at £500.

Unlike some lasses, I've not seen Jumanji change prices mid tour.  As I recall the deal was:

Tour 1, April - May 2023 ,  £250 / hour
Tour 2, July - late Sept 2023 ,  £500 / hour
Tour 3, Feb 2024 - now  ,  £300 / hour