Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jai James  (Read 1787 times)

Offline jammyjay

I'm still pissed I missed out on Jai James yesterday due to no cash machines being about and being a bit late. I know they had other girls working there but I was not interested. HOD were advertising her like a supermarket advertises sales so I'm guessing she'll probably be back and it was a ploy to lure back to back bookings

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:52:54 am by jammyjay »

Offline anonymouse72

Was this a moan about Hod marketing or just a rant at your own poor planning?

Offline jammyjay

Was this a moan about Hod marketing or just a rant at your own poor planning?

A bit of both but mainly my poor planning because I really wanted to see her

Offline anonymouse72

Cashpoint on Victoria Station, one in the shop down from the Pride of Pimlico pub and two on Vauxhall Bridge Road. Sorry you missed out, a lesson learnt for the future perhaps. Wouldn't be the greatest of surprises if she returned in a couple of months.

Offline jammyjay

Cashpoint on Victoria Station, one in the shop down from the Pride of Pimlico pub and two on Vauxhall Bridge Road. Sorry you missed out, a lesson learnt for the future perhaps. Wouldn't be the greatest of surprises if she returned in a couple of months.

I was going to HOD in pimlico and there was none nearby even at the train station except for one at a shop that charges withdrawals

Offline aj12345

I was going to HOD in pimlico and there was none nearby even at the train station except for one at a shop that charges withdrawals
Cash machines usually only charge a few quid. Unless the charge was £10-15, why didn't you just use the charging machine and pay the ATM fee?

Offline jammyjay

Cash machines usually only charge a few quid. Unless the charge was £10-15, why didn't you just use the charging machine and pay the ATM fee?

The charge was £1.50 or £1.99 but I don't like getting charged for withdrawals. I should've had cash on me before getting to Pimlico
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 01:30:34 pm by jammyjay »

Offline anonymouse72

The charge was £1.50 or £1.99 but I don't like getting charged for withdrawals. I should've had cash on me before getting to Pimlico

So you wanted to fuck her so bad that you were willing to pay £70 or more but not prepared to pay a couple of quid ATM fee. You're not doing much to gain the sympathy vote Jay.

Offline notcalledchris

She has "retired" from HOD before and then returned under a new name so I wouldn't give up hope.   I can confirm that she sucks and fucks very well.

Offline aj12345

So you wanted to fuck her so bad that you were willing to pay £70 or more but not prepared to pay a couple of quid ATM fee. You're not doing much to gain the sympathy vote Jay.
+1 was about to say the same thing.

Offline king tarzan

If those ⚽⚽ were real of I would of sucked and scored on them!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Anadin

Yeah no one hates having to hunt down ATMs more than me but I wouldn't allow myself to miss a punt for a £2 charge if one was nearby.