Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WelshElise - Cardiff  (Read 844 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What a pocket rocket of complete fun and shenanigans!

Comms: Usual ping pong of sending emails and seeing if we are compatible for some fun, couple of missed opportunities, but finally we meet. A flat in Grange town Cardiff, that Elise is probably happy to be moving from shortly. Plenty of free parking, but I would have thought any rail station would have been taxi away.

Cost: I had booked an hour (£130)

Services: OWO, RO, DTBD, CG, Mish, Doggy, spooning and Swallow

WG: I entered into her apartment and was greeted with the site of her pussy on show! No this was her pet cat!

She is a petite pocket rocket that is so endearing, lovely smile and warm demeanor. the opening kiss - wow, another fantastic DFK moment with a really great kisser!

She was going to be great fun and my goodness I was not disappointed! She has a tiny body, well proportioned and in black lingerie was such a turn on! We have a true Cardiff Lass, with a slight northern lilt from her college days. long blonde hair that frames a pretty cheeky face with lots of energy, fun and pleasure. She is probably a size 6, but what a lovely chassis, small but well formed.

Room: She is about to move, so I can only say that she was in transition, but comfortable enough. I am offered a drink, paperwork completed and off to freshen up.

The Punt: Full on DFK and I found my tonsils were being caressed with her tongue! Absolutely stunning DFK, really deep! Stripped her down, onto the bed, her on her back and onto some oral on her, seeking the moans of pleasure from her. her turn to acquaint herself with my chap, OMG! to the hilt straight away, balls deep down this tiny girls throat - impressive! She went about the task with some urgency and was gagging, spitting and licking throughout! Amazing, yet another WG that can take my chap totally.

Onto 69, her still engaged in wonderful throating of my chap. On with the coat and various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top, doggy and then with her legs over my shoulders - all very deep!

We then took a break and I slipped my chap in whilst spooning, gently giving deeper and deeper thrusts, whilst my hand was rubbing her, then it happened, gush! She orgasmed, soaking the bed, gushing all over me - WOW Brilliant!

More really heavy DFK, passionate, erotic and so sensual. Really lovely sloppy BJ, lots of spitting, ball licking, but oh so deep - her gagging was  significant, but she maintained the objective to get me to pop. After all this fun I popped in her mouth, not a drop lost, never to be seen again!

Overall: She is such a surprise package, lovely DFK, amazing balls deep throat technique, enthusiastic  coupling that was a challenge for me to keep up, but I did, but I guess you would go a long way to find someone as sexy and horny as this girl.

Would I recommend and see again - oh yes!  HH score  78.00%

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Good one, HH. You’re on tour with new ones for you in Wales. Elise is a great girl. Glad you got through more than me. She got me too horny.  :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Nice review HH. She is a real pocket rocket.

np500

Nice review H H , see you sorted her out , splash ! Good man, got to love a squirter . Confirmation for the squirtering thread  :thumbsup:

Offline sharpshoes78

I do at some point nedd to book her again
She gobbled my dick like a hungry hippo

Offline Dan Dastardly

She’s a little raver isn’t she! I’m glad she’s moving, somewhere a bit more up market I hope

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one HH.  I have seen her myself again recently and agree she is great.  Amazing oral.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Offline The Owl

I can't believe I missed her when she last visited the West Midlands and it doesn't look like she'll be touring near my area anytime soon. Cardiff's gain, my pain.

Offline mr big

Elise is a top girl need to get back to see her soon

STAR-LORD

Nice review H H , see you sorted her out , splash ! Good man, got to love a squirter . Confirmation for the squirtering thread  :thumbsup:

Confirmed already. :D

She's great entertainment though I must admit. Very funny. Always entertaining.  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:43:02 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one HH. The squirting has convinced me to try and see her  :P