Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Sultry Jenni - Bristol  (Read 2427 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hottext72

Mid june 2017 - half hour £ 60 - Bristol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I have seen Jenni, twice in a short space of time , it would be strange not to give her a positive, review, but....

Contacted Jenni by text and arranged a same day meet for 30 minutes, her place is not in the Centre but BS8 area.  On street, paid parking,  top floor apartment.

after we had agreed time by text , she did run a bit late on both occasions and she did notify me by text.  Apartment is ok, but she is not the tidiest of girls.  As it was on hot days I suggested joined showers which was fine and we did, kissed and explored each others bodies.  She is a down to earth scottish girl, size 12 , big pierced tits and lots of tattoos. Age 25 seems correct.

After the shower onto the bed and got great sloppy OWO, then I explored her pussy with my tongue for a while before we had protected sex in several positions, and CIM to finish.  Full on half hour sex with lots of dirty talk.

Seconds time was very similar.  Good value for half an hour, but time keeping not her strong point.

cheers  :drinks:

Offline Not_today

Had looked at her and thought she looked quite, hot, may have a punt..

Offline Roth

philbchr