Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago in South America  (Read 31688 times)

Offline Vivago

I've just set up something rather tasty for the weekend. :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline longlens

Holy smoke! How many of these girls have natural boobs? Some impressive cleavage there.

Offline Vivago

Just the one with bolt-ons so far. As for the girl above, it looks like a yes but will find out for sure on Sunday. :dance:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've just set up something rather tasty for the weekend. :yahoo:

:hi: hats off to you sir, You really need to visit Brasil next i know you will emjoy it better than Colombia as there or more English speakers there.

James999

I've just set up something rather tasty for the weekend.

Something not right about that image, is it one of those where you later tell us that "she" had additional bits :unknown:

Offline Vivago

:hi: hats off to you sir, You really need to visit Brasil next i know you will emjoy it better than Colombia as there or more English speakers there.

I am. Next stop Rio. :dance:

Offline Vivago

Something not right about that image, is it one of those where you later tell us that "she" had additional bits :unknown:

Nope I don't think so. Can't make out any telltale bulges on this pic. If she is, she's either a magician or post op but I'm confident she is female.

If she isn't then I'll cut her money for lying and fuck her anyway. :sarcastic:

Offline Vivago

Have fun  :drinks:

I certainly intend to. The thing about Brazil, same as Colombia, is that there are plenty of black girls about to add a little variety and spice to proceedings. There are loads of gorgeous chicas in Buenos Aires but few of colour.

I certainly intend to. The thing about Brazil, same as Colombia, is that there are plenty of black girls about to add a little variety and spice to proceedings. There are loads of gorgeous chicas in Buenos Aires but few of colour.

Yeah you will definitely find more black women in Rio then any of the other southen states.

Offline finn5555

Nope I don't think so. Can't make out any telltale bulges on this pic. If she is, she's either a magician or post op but I'm confident she is female.

If she isn't then I'll cut her money for lying and fuck her anyway. :sarcastic:

I don’t like you anymore you have far to much fun  :P

Offline Vivago

Yeah you will definitely find more black women in Rio then any of the other southen states.

Trying to get a handle on rates in Rio. This ebony beauty wants R$400 (about £80) for the hour. Fair do you think?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:10:30 pm by Vivago »

Offline charliejack

Fancy Colombia  myself .
Anybody got any flight advice ?
Probably staying for a month

Trying to get a handle on rates in Rio. This ebony beauty wants R$400 (about £80) for the hour. Fair do you think?

Nope, play hard ball explain that you can get cheaper

Offline Vivago

Nope, play hard ball explain that you can get cheaper

Might just do that but I do like the look of her and I probably wouldn't want to forego the opportunity of meeting her for the sake of a few quid.

Offline Steve2

From that sash she is wearing V, it's from a Brazillian waterfall so she maybe Brazillian. Either way she looks great

Offline Vivago

Offline Vivago

Following having heaps of fun with the incredible thunderthighs (only 19 and built like a brick shithouse. Remind me to show you the front view sometime, its like a baby dolls head stuck on top of a Rodin sculpture ;)) pictured above, I needed a day or two to recover and now that G20 has buggered off and the city returned to somewhere near its normal state, it is time to return to the punting front line.

And have I got a cracker lined up for later. I always fancied a go with Flexi Lexy in London but a combination of her high rates, vanilla service and hopeless availability meant that I never took the plunge. But a flexible ballet dancer type has always been on the old bucket list and later today I hope to tick that box off. Lena is a real ballet dancer at the Teatro Colon, which is Buenos Aires premier opera house. She has asked me to buy her a new leotard so I have to make the trip to stores near to the opera house to buy one. She will bring her tutu and pointe slippers and give me a private dance. Just hope that its not the Nutcracker Suite. :scare:

Offline notcalledchris

Teatro Colon?   Somewhere i enjoy the occasional performance

Offline Vivago

Teatro Colon?   Somewhere i enjoy the occasional performance

Yes and she is not getting anywhere near my colon. :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

And have I got a cracker lined up for later. I always fancied a go with Flexi Lexy in London but a combination of her high rates, vanilla service and hopeless availability meant that I never took the plunge. But a flexible ballet dancer type has always been on the old bucket list and later today I hope to tick that box off. Lena is a real ballet dancer at the Teatro Colon, which is Buenos Aires premier opera house. She has asked me to buy her a new leotard so I have to make the trip to stores near to the opera house to buy one. She will bring her tutu and pointe slippers and give me a private dance. Just hope that its not the Nutcracker Suite. :scare:

Wow, just seen this thread. You're doing wonders for Anglo-Argentine relations Vivago, keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

When Lena says she's at the Teatro Colon, are you sure she doesn't mean she loves anal?  :D

Offline winkywanky

...beaten to it by notcalledchris...doh!  :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

You lads don't half like scraping the BOTTOM of the barrel. :D

This is Teatro Colon.

I've just been to it to buy a leotard which my Argentinian Margot Fonteyn is going to do the dance of the seven veils or similar for me later and then hopefully allow me to remove with my teeth.

Hope she doesn't mind photos/vid of her both in and out of it. :hi:

Offline dsr

I don’t know whether to thank you for the reports or hate you for putting ideas into my head  :D

Got some time off in March, ideally after somewhere warm where I can engage in some actual holiday stuff along with the side activities.  I know you travel all over the shop, how is BA for someone with the Spanish ability of a potato?

Offline Vivago

I don’t know whether to thank you for the reports or hate you for putting ideas into my head  :D

Got some time off in March, ideally after somewhere warm where I can engage in some actual holiday stuff along with the side activities.  I know you travel all over the shop, how is BA for someone with the Spanish ability of a potato?

:lol:...you are not the first and no doubt won't be the last to thank/blame me for putting notions in their heads.

BA has the reputation of being South Americas most European type cities and this it undoubtedly is having the vibe, atmosphere and sophistication of a Spanish city. Apart from the many migrant workers from all over the rest of the Americas, most BA born Porteros (as Buenos Airens are called) look more Italian than South American. This is because they are. Italian migrant workers settled here in their thousands in the nineteenth and early twentieth century. It is very much a cafe culture.

Spoken Spanish is very much of a big advantage here. If you are a potato, then I must be a turnip. I went into a chemists yesterday and asked for some cough medicine 'Tiene supressor de la tos por favor'. I thought that I had pronounced it perfectly so why the blank looks?  :unknown: After trying various variations on the theme I was, as usual, reduced to repeating the word nochte (night) and making coughing noises. This they understood immediately. :D

I like BA a lot. I think that Argentina is a splendid country and have changed my travel plans to return but this time to the second city Cordoba which I have heard is full of beautiful women. It also is, supposedly, the cheapest city in the Americas and the second cheapest city in the world to live for the ex-pat (source External Link/Members Only). Only Lviv in Ukraine is cheaper (another place with beautiful women that I would love to visit).

So I wouldn't put you off visiting BA but it depends on what kind of holiday that you have planned. If you just want to fuck beautiful women, drink incredibly cheap good quality Argentinian wine and eat great food all at bargain prices, then this is the place for you. I think it is one of those places that those in the know keep to themselves. It is no accident that the owner of ISG has lived here for many years.

Take for example last evening. My guest was a 22 year old ballet dancer. She is a 100% kosher professional dancer. I have seen her instagram page. She had agreed to a rate of under £100 for a two hour session. She stayed for over three. Excellent deep blow job, facial finish, good sex plus she gave me a private ballet performance and was, as expected, flexible as a bendy doll so we got into some rather interesting positions. She was also a bit of a pisshead and she drank most of a bottle of Malbeq that we shared. She spoke excellent English and we chatted about everything under the sun. It was just like a wild drinking/fuck session with a girlfriend except the fact that I am over 40 years her senior. :wacko: What a place!

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey Viv that sounds an amazing session with Miss Bendy. £100 for 3 hours a real deal being that entertaining. Dont suppose we have any pics of this lady you can share.  :hi:

Offline Dicky

Vivago, some pictures please of the rendezvous with the ballerina!!

Offline Vivago

Vivago, some pictures please of the rendezvous with the ballerina!!

Here is a video of her in action. :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 11:38:50 am by Vivago »

Offline fisherofsouls

Vivago, you are an inspiration pal  :thumbsup:

Just to be clear, you are not a millionaire or male model, just a normal guy who uses SA and other platforms to hook up with hot chicas in exotic places :D ?

Offline Vivago

Just to be clear, you are not a millionaire or male model, just a normal guy who uses SA and other platforms to hook up with hot chicas in exotic places :D ?

Yep, thats me. Just an average chap who you wouldn't look at twice in the street but who has a secret passion for beautiful women (and some not so beautiful :)) and the opportunity to indulge it. :yahoo:

Offline Hemlock47

Here is a video of her in action. :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

I was so disappointed when I watched this  :lol: was hoping for a naked pirouette  :lol:

Online qetzl

a secret passion for beautiful women (and some not so beautiful :))

and some not so women!

Offline Vivago

and some not so women!

But not many of that ilk. :D

Have a conundrum for my last punt in Buenos Aires before heading off to Copacabana Beach. Can only choose one but which one.

1.  A Colombian and hot, hot, hot. 3000 pesos (£62) for an hour.

2.  Cute and sent me some steamy photos and promises CIM/swallow but wants 4500 pesos (£94)  for 2/3 hours.

3.  The newbie on SA and fresh. Only wants 3000 pesos (£62) for 2+ hours.

Choices, choices. :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:17:37 am by Vivago »

Offline MrMatrix

O dear Viv, no wonder you are thrown into total confusion. all these choices. Who ever you choose you will not be thinking of what the other two were like. So what ever choice you make, it will be the right one and as you leave the hotel with a spring in your step you will be thinking " that was very nice, very nice indeed - better tell the troops back home"  ...   :thumbsup:

Offline sensualencounter

No 1 for me.
Or no 2.
Or no 3!

Or all three? Or some combination of two?

You're a lucky man!!!

Online korx

lucky man which ever you choose

Offline notcalledchris

No 2 is the prettiest but for some reason no 3 is the one Id most like to see the cunt of.   

Offline DeanoDeano

3 for me. Always go for the young, innocent new ones on SA rather than the experienced ones.  :thumbsup:

Offline Vivago

Offline Steve2

Offline Vivago

Good choice mate  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its beginning to look promising. She wants to meet in a neutral venue (a coffee shop) which is a first for me. Usually they come straight to my place. We meet a 5 pm (8 pm UK time).

Offline winkywanky

Nice of you to give the UK time, are you gonna give us a live running commentary then? This is better than staying up till 2am to watch some boring bloody boxing  :lol:

If there's wifi where you're meeting, perhaps you can post up a couple of pics while she pops out to powder her nose etc  ;)  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

...actually, a live video stream would be great if you could manage it  :wacko:  :)

Offline winkywanky

Truthfully, she looks gorgeous and just about legal  :dance:. Your mission Jim, should you wish to accept it, is to leave this young hottie feeling that older guys give the best time. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Offline Vivago

...actually, a live video stream would be great if you could manage it  :wacko:  :)

Naughty boy, Mr Wanky. :lol: :lol:

Offline Vivago

Truthfully, she looks gorgeous and just about legal  :dance:. Your mission Jim, should you wish to accept it, is to leave this young hottie feeling that older guys give the best time. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

She is 20. I thought from the pics that she was quite petite but she was anything but. Quite tall and 'big boned'.Not exactly fat but with plenty of meat on her. Good fuck though but then again they all seem to be that. Haven't had a dud yet. :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:09:55 am by Vivago »

Offline Kingy28

She is 20. I thought from the pics that she was quite petite but she was anything but. Quite tall and 'big boned'.Not exactly fat but with plenty of meat on her. Good fuck though but then again they all seem to be that. Haven't had a dud yet. :drinks:
Sounds like she was vfm  :dance: