Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotica Exhibition 2014  (Read 562 times)

raylondoner

Have been meaning to go to this for years but never got around to it so though this year I will. However, it seems that it was planned for late November but cancelled - anybody know if it will be rescheduled?

From what I can find on internet, interest was dwindling and the move to Tobacco Dock last year may have killed it off.

Offline JamesKW

I am guessing its finished,they did email me earlier this year about parties etc and the event they were going to do in 2014 then I heard no more from them.
The move to Tobacco Dock was quite popular amongst those that went,so I don't think that killed it off unless its more expensive to hire.

Offline JamesKW

If you want to go to a smaller scale Erotica,there is the London Fetish Weekend, which is September 2015 this also has some after parties.

Captain Caveman

I went last year for the first time since the late 90s. It was very tame compared to the earlier years. Then, toplessness was allowed in all areas and full nudity in the lapdance area. Last year, everyone had to keep their tops on everywhere, so I'm not surprised interest has dwindled. I think it's down to the venues getting stricter about it.  :(