Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a cheap punt - age or nationality??  (Read 583 times)

Offline RedKettle

I like to save money and in pursuit of a bargain I do look out for some of the more mature women - sometimes it is fine wine and sometimes it has gone to vinegar.  I can also see that you can appear to get bang for your buck if you bang a Romanian - which I have not done yet.

Any views on which you prefer or do you have different ways to cut the cost?  Or for you is it only the best - or rather a search for quality which is so often disappointing.

Online the_exile

Parlour punt? You're looking at a standard rate there, I'd guess.

Offline Steely Dan

Option 1 Filter AW by area you will consider.  order results by cost.  Starting at cheapest, look who has positive comments here. Book her.
Option 2 Reverse booking.

I don't really do either of these - i focus on positive comments on those within my price, area, services, and body type band.  But in my range, I don't go for the cheapest, I go for the one I feel will be best for me.  But I think either of the strategies above are better than screening for Mature or Romanian. Unless you want Mature or Romanian, which is fine too. To each his own.

Offline smiths

I like to save money and in pursuit of a bargain I do look out for some of the more mature women - sometimes it is fine wine and sometimes it has gone to vinegar.  I can also see that you can appear to get bang for your buck if you bang a Romanian - which I have not done yet.

Any views on which you prefer or do you have different ways to cut the cost?  Or for you is it only the best - or rather a search for quality which is so often disappointing.

I simply go on who i fancy the look of thats in my area at a price i am prepared to pay offering the services i require. I couldnt care less about nationality or age as long as 18, if a 50 year old looks good to me it could be punt on. I have recently paid between £60 and £190 for an hours punt, my absolute maximum is £200 an hour, i will not pay over that again under any circumstances.