Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Attacked.  (Read 4244 times)

essien4

I am completely new to punting. Has anyone had heavies burst in mid punt or been attacked when arriving or leaving the punt?

Offline sublimetoridiculous

No, never.

The art of punting is to choose girls with extreme care. Then you won't have any trouble and will enjoy yourself.

That's why this forum exists, to help with that careful choice.

Offline Greenman

No
That's what this forum is sbout
Join your regional section and read and learn which ones to go for then post up your reviews

Offline Wilson85

The advice on this forum is to try to maintain a sub 10% body fat level. Plus always have breadsticks handy.

Keeps the bad guys on the back foot. Not had any trouble whatsoever, touch wood.

Offline smiths

I am completely new to punting. Has anyone had heavies burst in mid punt or been attacked when arriving or leaving the punt?

As the forum has shown being attacked is very rare. Use the forum to punt with WGs recommended by punters you find credible is my advice.

Offline fisherofsouls

Robbing punters (by sticking a knife in their face as opposed to "rip and run") doesn't really make much sense to your average low-life.

The take is likely to be pretty low and if you're working with the girl, you just stole what you could have taxed from her in an hour anyway - with a whole lot of additional risk and the likelihood that word will get around and you'll lose her as a source of income...

Brutal reality is that she is worth more to Sergei as a long-term working girl than as short-term bait !

Offline NIK

I was attacked on my first half dozen punts, but then I learnt to dodge them.  ;)

Offline AnthG

If you have these concerns the best thing to do first of all is to read the blacklist section. This has a part in there for the entire life of the forum of all violent attacks and you will see from that how rare it is to occur given there have been thousands of punts taking place in the 4 years UKP has been online.

The next thing I would say is use common-sense. Such as avoid Romanians - as likely the pimp will be very close by, and girls who look too good to be true with zero feedback. You can usually tell they are too good to be true by having professional photos as girls who start out with zero feedback, do not start out with photos taken from clearly an expensive photoshoot.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

pierrot

No never in 26 years.
If it was going to happen it would have more likely occurred in the days before the net when you didnt have a clue what you might be venturing into.

Offline 385North

I have been roughed-up, but it was written into the role-play script  :thumbsup:

raylondoner

I was attacked on my first half dozen punts, but then I learnt to dodge them.  ;)

More please - did you go back to the same girl 6 times?

The President

Done twice - runner and yes heavies once

Offline berksboy

yorkshire123

Not really attacked but threatened a few times but that was my naivety & stupidity for starting out at the lower end of the parlour market.
Good job I'm packing 12% of body fat  ;)

Online akauya

Not really attacked but threatened a few times but that was my naivety & stupidity for starting out at the lower end of the parlour market.
Good job I'm packing 12% of body fat  ;)

Don't forget the bread sticks to pacify angry prossies  :cool:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Don't forget to check the cupboards and wardrobes for a Winston\Sergei man hiding.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Vivago

Don't forget to check the cupboards and wardrobes for a Winston\Sergei man hiding.

...and under the bed. :scare:

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

CaptainRoscoe

misleading title

Came in to say the same thing. The op should've put a question mark at the end of it.

Offline fisherofsouls

Oh god, that takes me back years to an early punt where the girl's room (where I think she also lived) had a curtained-off area at one end.  Being a naturally curious* type, I stole a peek behind it. 

She went MENTAL, shouting  "how dare you sneak around my room !!!" , "you are rude and disgusting" etc... - and then asked me to leave.

Luckily, no money had changed hands at this point so I decided not to waste my time and legged it :-)

* posh word for "nosy" ;-)

Offline CBPaul

Never any problems with an incall and never any sense of being unsafe.

Did get followed to a quiet spot once after picking up a street prossie, had a very uneasy feeling that I was about to get done over so called it off and drove off quickly. She was none too happy and got even more unhappy when I wouldn't give her a ride back to the RLD.

Mind, in those days I had the physique of an Olympic athlete and I had the foresight to buy a bumper pack of breadsticks along with my can of coke, 10 B&H and pack of condoms during the pre-punting shop so I would have floored Mike Tyson with total confidence.

[When I say Olympic standard athlete I mean one of those wrestling blokes in the leotards btw]

Offline NIK

Came in to say the same thing. The op should've put a question mark at the end of it.

I get the feeling the op, who hasn't been back since, is on the old wind up and not really bothered about the answers. At any rate it's a bizarre first post.  :bomb:

Offline sumofallparts

I have had one bad experience - room full of EE heavies next door - felt an attack imminent, so had it away on my toes.
Lost £80 but kept all my fingers and toes.
I suspect most of us have all learned a lesson or 2 the hard way.
But thankfully, never attacked.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You have more chance of being struck by lightning on a sunny afternoon.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

greychap

I have never had this happen to me but a long time ago a business friend/associate had gone to visit a women and when he got there she was not attractive and a lot older then the age she said, he wanted to leave and was building up the courage to say he wants to leave, he had been sent to the bedroom and she got him a drink so only been in there a few minutes when he said I have changed my mind. She got angry and called him a timewaster scumbag, pervert etc and kicked him and punched him down the stairs said she had enough of piss takers.

He was shocked his shirt was ripped and had some marks on him and had to go back to work like it. I said to him these things are unusual and you got unlucky with the wrong women. Sounds like this women had this happen a lot and maybe see just saw red.

Either way though you don't expect to get hit maybe banned from returning or a bitchy comment from the worker about wasted time but this was way over the top.

Offline Daffodil

misleading title

Yes, titles like this piss me off. They'e either intentionally misleading or made by stupid people who don't realise. Either way they're a pain in the arse.

Offline Daffodil

You have more chance of being struck by lightning on a sunny afternoon.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jimmy has a tendency to exaggerate and use hyperbole. Your opinion will either be the most ridiculous/stupid/preposterous he has ever heard, or he will agree with you 1,000,000% (plus a number of the same emoticons either way). Sometimes he will give you a +8738738.

However, you can take from his post that it is unlikely. But you do have less chance of being hit by lightning on a sunny afternoon  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

essien4

Sorry to upset a few of you this was a genuine question to see if anyone had experienced any attacks. I now see it is unlikely so time to try a punt.

galcom666

Not in the UK. In SK more than once.

Offline Daffodil

Sorry to upset a few of you this was a genuine question to see if anyone had experienced any attacks. I now see it is unlikely so time to try a punt.

Can you not see how your topic title is misleading?  :dash:

galcom666

It's like a bloody news paper headline!

Have you ever been attacked?

Is very different from Attacked. As attacked makes you think you were attacked. Like that ebola headline. Woman tested for Ebola! Which can imply she was tested positive for Ebola rather than undergoing tests (which were negative).

LL

Not in the UK. In SK more than once.

Slovakia (ISO country code)
    South Korea, a country in East Asia
    Saskatchewan, a Canadian province/territory code
    South Kanara, a district in Karnataka, India
    Sikkim, a state in northeastern India (ISO 3166 code)

?

Stealthshagger

Slovakia (ISO country code)
    South Korea, a country in East Asia
    Saskatchewan, a Canadian province/territory code
    South Kanara, a district in Karnataka, India
    Sikkim, a state in northeastern India (ISO 3166 code)

?

Sud Koln. clearly

Offline punk

No, your just likely to get short change,once or twice along the way. Remember if it does not feel right leave.

galcom666

Sorry, it was South Korea in 588 district and again in Yongsei where the metro station has a parade of 'barber shops'.

My (at the time) inability to speak Korean and my holiday beard amongst other things. It make them think I was Japanese. They REALLY don't like non Koreans in Korea and beards are only really accepted in Japan.

LL

Sorry, it was South Korea in 588 district and again in Yongsei where the metro station has a parade of 'barber shops'.

My (at the time) inability to speak Korean and my holiday beard amongst other things. It make them think I was Japanese. They REALLY don't like non Koreans in Korea and beards are only really accepted in Japan.
Ah OK I was just curious.  I have a thing for hot young Korean chicks.  From watching k-pop videos I guess.  Never punted any.  I think I would be very cautious about punting in any country where I didn't speak the lingo.
So did you face threats for being an outsider or where you physically attacked?

galcom666

No so many threats just a lot of blanking and shaking of heads and hands.

Just a couple times I went into the barbershop. Paid the girl and found a pimp behind the curtain who started shouting things. Then pushing and shoving me before booting me out and jabbing me with a club type thing. Plus a couple times when me and John (Canadian) were walking past a barbershop parade laughing and joking. The pimps thought we were laughing at them jabbed him in the ribs and bitch slapped him.

Shaving my mighty beard and learning a few Korean phrases changed my fortunes. Plus there are some white friendly areas in Korea girls don't look as nice though in Itaewon which serves the US military base there.

Attempting to pull civvies is more dangerous as there are lots of young unemployed Korean men who see it as their duty to protect their women from being stolen.

I'll pop your bubble though, Koreans have a LOT of facial surgery men and women. You can be riding around the Seoul metro around the university districts like Ewha or Hongdae and it is uncanny valley how much surgery they've had.